Chat Emoticons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Emoticons

There is a new mutator in the Sanctuary and H-TownMadness servers that displays emoticons in the chat area when "sideways smilies" and such are entered as text. I had to upgrade Sanctuary to TAM version 3.14 to make them work without breaking the hud.

I tested all our mutators wih 3.14 and they seem to get along great. here is a list of the possible emoticon combinations:

Code:
    [SIZE="4"] >:(  :(  :)  :p  :d  :D  :|  :/  :-  B)  xD[/SIZE]

neat <click>
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

Comment

I noticed an issue with the necro mutator last night. If you hit your necro combo without a dead teammate it takes your adrenalin away. i don't like that...

There is a revised mutator for revival I'm going to try, if that doesn't work it's back to 2.57 with no emoticons.

Comment

Yeah i dislike servers that take your adren away for farting, wtf there was no res why should i lose adren for nothing?

Seems like there should be something in the .ini to disable that?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~ZenEye
          Yeah i dislike servers that take your adren away for farting, wtf there was no res why should i lose adren for nothing?

Seems like there should be something in the .ini to disable that?
          the only variable in the necro ini is how many points are awarded for each res. The gametype itself must believe you used the combo and is removing the adrenalin.

Comment

There was an issue on the points last nite and I' wondering if I need to install my other version of 2k4.Am I the only 1 that had that trouble?
            sigpic

Comment

Res wouldn't work for me,at all,tried several times.
              In Memory of Anna Dixon
              Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

I added the new revival mutator today, it seems to work great. We tested it with 100 adrenalin and no dead teammate and it just gives you a warning and leaves your adrenalin alone..yay. BTW the combo is still the same.. bbff.

Originally posted by Freak View Post
                There was an issue on the points last nite and I' wondering if I need to install my other version of 2k4.Am I the only 1 that had that trouble?
                I haven't seen anyone else with that issue Freak, sure it wasn't the turbodog?

Comment

yeah its a neat revive effect as well. No more flatulence lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
                    I added the new revival mutator today, it seems to work great. We tested it with 100 adrenalin and no dead teammate and it just gives you a warning and leaves your adrenalin alone..yay. BTW the combo is still the same.. bbff.

I haven't seen anyone else with that issue Freak, sure it wasn't the turbodog?
                    Was out of the dog,had 3 hits and a kill with a big 0.Went 2 more rounds,could hear the hits but the score stayed the same.Worked fine last nite,well all except the phone that kept ringing.lol Think Teresa does it on purpose just to bug me.Did notice I landed on your shield gun last nite,died and got a -3 right at the start.Never seen that happen before.lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't disable the Invis combo in the 3spn menu,it borks up res.
                      In Memory of Anna Dixon

Comment

I believe I have invisibility and berzerk disabled globally in the TAM settings now old_timer.

Of course I also believed that the sound coming from a radio was actually little people inside it for a while too.

Ok.. I double checked and both H-TownMadness! and sanctuary have invis, berzerk and team combos disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
                          Of course I also believed that the sound coming from a radio was actually little people inside it for a while too.
                          You mean it's not!!!
                          In Memory of Anna Dixon

Comment

I had to remove this and switch back to our old setup for the time being. It appears that if you disable any adren combo server side it breaks the revival mut. The author is working on a new version, if he fixes it we'll bring it back.

Comment

Working...
                            X