Clear All

• DM-Redivivus Beta 1

any feedback would be awesome

thanks for the screenshots Minion!!!

Wow!

Comment

Yeah.. I like the map myself

Comment

I love the layout and size of it, it was just a bit dark on my rig...

Comment

Originally posted by cUnNiNg_StUnTs
          I love the layout and size of it, it was just a bit dark on my rig...
          ok, good thing it's beta, I'll try and brighten things up a bit for the next version!

Comment

I'm not sure why, but I loaded this map twice on Sanc ][ and each time when the match started in Grendel (the start up map) it caused weird things to happen. For instance if I killed the bot he would not disappear, but stay there half blown up with a weapon sticking out of his waist.

I pulled the map both times and upon restarting the server was back to normal. Is there anything in there that could conflict with the server?

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
              I'm not sure why, but I loaded this map twice on Sanc ][ and each time when the match started in Grendel (the start up map) it caused weird things to happen. For instance if I killed the bot he would not disappear, but stay there half blown up with a weapon sticking out of his waist.

I pulled the map both times and upon restarting the server was back to normal. Is there anything in there that could conflict with the server?
              there shouldn't be anything weird in there....it works fine for me offline. weird, guess I'll have to dig deeper into the problem. Does the server have any logged errors that would point me in the right direction?

Comment

I'm a dork...

it wasn't even this map that was giving me issues, but Tantamount. I tried it again just now and all seems well. I think it was a combination of trying the original version that didn't show in my game menu and experimenting with "UTVote57" at the same time.

Sorry for the false alarm.

Comment

Final version is up. I didn't change much on this map. made it slightly brighter and moved the lightning gun to the side and added the damage amp.

Comment

Working...
                  X