X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New AntiTCC

Wow. All right Wormbo \o/

http://www.koehler-homepage.de/Wormbo/AntiTCC2009.html
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

Yep, but it no likey UT2vote....

Comment

well since where talkin about anti...lol i finally got this antivirus 2009 malware crap off my computer...that was such a hassle

Comment

I think we should add the new antitcc and get rid of ut2vote for a little while.
        B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Let me see what I can do....

Wormbo sees the issue as well:

Originally posted by Wormbo
          Are there any known bugs in this release?
          Unfortunately, yes:

* The way Anti TCC secures the console breaks admin menu commands of UT2Vote up to version 57 and some other mods. (These mods access the console though InteractionMaster.Console, which conflicts with Anti TCC's secured console feature. This must be fixed in those mods, I can't do anything about it.)

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Tbag420
            well since where talkin about anti...lol i finally got this antivirus 2009 malware crap off my computer...that was such a hassle
            Well antiTCC is an anti hacker script for ut2k4, it helps identify and remove botters from our midst.

I hear ya about that antivirus 2009 crap, god that's a devious little bastard. I was just wrestling it off of my dad's pc. Thank god for malwarebytes and regedit.
            sigpic

Comment

Think that was the 1 that actually turned my spybot s&d off.When you think it's completely gone it pops up in another folder,searched the registry & couldn't find it then found a suspicious dll file but couldn't delete. Was ready to reformat but trend micro saved the day.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Lunch_Meat
                I think we should add the new antitcc and get rid of ut2vote for a little while.
                Done...

Comment

Old school voting but everything else seems fine.Wonder who it will catch? *fingers crossed*
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't think it will catch anyone personally, but sometimes who isn't on it can be just as important.

**EDIT** We're back to normal, the lag this induced didn't justify leaving it on.

There were no logs generated last night either BTW.

Comment

Oh good, I can return to the server now
                      Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

Meh, we don't need it. My legendary prowess as a Jedi allows me to sense disturbances in the force such as hacks.

"You don't need to see our ID's" ... "I don't need to see your ID's" ... "We can go" ... "You can go" ...

Jedi.
                        sigpic

Comment

*You died during during mid-game skins check*
                          sigpic

Comment

Only one draw back to ANTI TCC I think It dosent protect against C++ injection

But I do hope alot more public hacks will go down but thoes private ones out there are still amuck

Comment

Working...
                            X