Hellbender Race [Nightmare] Version 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellbender Race [Nightmare] Version 3

Hellbender Race [Nightmare] version 1, 3, and 4 by Evil Cap D for Unreal Tournament 2004

Links-

http://www.fileplanet.com/155625/150...5BNightmare%5D
    .eVil.CapD owns you!!!

Thanks you for the update Evil...downloading it now :wink:

Comment

Yeah thanks man. That map rocks.

I am gonna make it my default map.

Love the Dual OMFG :-D

Great Job
      B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

This map has been pulled off of my server. It appears that there is some question of infringment.
        Until we have clarification that this map is an original or that permission was given by the original artist to edit the map I can't have it on the server.

Sorry for any misunderstanding or inconveniences.
        B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

I too have removed this map from my server pending the outcome of these accusations. :cry:

Too bad...it was an awesome map.

Comment

damn
            .eVil.CapD owns you!!!

Comment

So what's the story here Evil?

Comment

Stormblade is a fucking homo thats what!
                .eVil.CapD owns you!!!

Comment

So what is the UT community up in arms about? The fact that you modified the map without the author's consent, or the "clan bashing" that was in the previous version? I see clan members going off in the atari forums..but I have not seen a response from the original author yet.

I've been in the UT community long enough to know one thing.... this is a very tight group of gamers. Bashing other clans in a map is not a good idea...clans come and go but a map is FOREVER.

I agree you did a very nice job with the map, and I was very excited to host it, as was Lunch_Meat. However HTM will not gamble it's reputation by hosting a contraversial map.

If you were to contact the author, ask for his permission and obtain it..I would love to host the map again.

Comment

Nice to see you again Evil Cap D. :twisted:

I just wanted to give all you HTM guys a personal "Thank You" for having my back. I appreciate it.

~ )o(Stormblade

Live by the sword, die by the sword

Comment

Blah Blah Blah

coughhttp://www.fileplanet.com/155625/150...5BNightmare%5Dcough
                      .eVil.CapD owns you!!!

Comment

Look man, after the crap that happened, not only here, but at )o( and the Atari forums and..... wherever else I may discover....

Normally I have no problem with people wanting to use my custom content, or build maps off of mine. However, seeing as how this is like the 100th time you've managed to "break the rules" I'll have to say no.

"No" to the release of "your version" with or without the Omnip)o(tentS clan bashing content.

I don't want to start a war here, nor will I ever discuss this matter again (at least not here in these forums), I won't do that to the HTM clan.

Just understand that you've burnt too many bridges with your arrogance and childish antics. Maybe your friends think you're cool, or whatever, but us "grown ups" tire of this sort of behavior rather quickly.

D, if you have anything to say, send me a PM, keep this issue out of their forums. Mind your manners as well, as I will report anything that is thrown at me in a flat out insulting manner, especially clan bashing. I don't want to deal with that anymore.

Have a nice day! :-D

Live by the sword, die by the sword

Comment

Hmm, .eVil.CapD... none of your images seem to be working, and the link at the bottom to the map download doesnt work. Oops, hope its not my fault.

-necromancer

btw, hey HTM guys

Comment

Yeah, that's so weird Cap...

I can't download your map or view your images.

Can't you keep things together?
                            The opiate of blame is your broken heart.

Comment

Working...
                            X