Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Modders Out There?

Hey,

Are any of you modders? I got a mod idea that shouldn't be TOO tough, but I think might be cool. But.... ummm..... I program like old people f*$^.

Soooooooo..... I'm looking for someone to help me make my life-long dream happen. Well, OK.... i thought of it this week.... but might be fun anyway!!

HELP!
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

OK, I expected frogger to vote no.... but really.... who's the frogger-defender? come onnnnnnnnnnnn fess up.

Actually, though, I have a coder now A good one too..... Warbler is helping me.... he has a top 10 gametype for MSUC called "Assassin".

What I need now is an artist. If any of ya'll are artistic.... or autistic... or even rustic, let me know.

Comment

I'm not artistic at all. I'm just barely learning how to make maps and have a LONG way to go. Sorry YellowDog. The only person I know who is really artistic is my daughter who lives in FortWorth and doesn't have a net connection. Plus, she's really busy now so wouldn't have the time. If I hear of anyone else, I'll let you know.

Comment

What do you need in the artist dept? EZ made his own avatar...so I vote for him 8)

Comment

Well, it could be several things, but right now, it would be skins.... or modifications to current skins (such as a crown of somesort perhaps??). Also, there may be some future changes to items, such as health/shields/addrenaline that all do the same things, but have a more midevil/monarchy kind of look to them.

Comment

I see..... I think you need someone artistic. Maybe you should start a thread about it in the forum ?

Comment

We have a forum?

Comment

dumb ass lol
                  ~*BBCode H8r*~
                  ~*New Mapmaker*~
                  ~*Hawaiian Shirts*~
                  ~*Ex-Spammer*~
                  ~*This tag supported by AnimeNation*~

Comment

Working...