Back into mapping again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back into mapping again

Hey guys, I just finished a new map. It's pretty simple, but should make for some good small games. Screen shots and d/l link below.

Download link

I just uploaded a new version with some minor (but necessary) changes. Sorry if anyone's downloaded it already. ops:

Comment

yay

Comment

will look at this tonight..looks good..

Comment

plays nice...good frames and decent flow... a couple of things i noticed..

a few of the corridors dead end.. i assume you are putting something at the ends...

map default game is set to LMS...so launching from desktop gives you that.. (no biggie)..nothing else major to report..i'd mostly work on flow issues..

Comment

Didn't know about that default gametype... I thought it looked at the "DM" part in the name and defaulted to DM.

What dead ends? You do realize the circular structures are teleporters right? Otherwise there's the LG area, which is a purposeful dead end (though you can drop into that spot from above).

Comment

yeah..lg area is main one..and i thought it could use one more hallway on second level...(90 degrees from ends)..but not a big deal... i like the teleporters..

here is look at LMS settings..

Comment

Ehhh, I don't remember that default gametype setting in UT99. Unless I just forgot about it. Oh well, something to remember for the future then. I don't think I'll be making any changes to CliffsideTemple... I've already released it. This was more of a practice map anyway. I wanted to get the hang of it again before I finished DM-Rivendell and an ice-based map which the modeling for is nearly complete. CliffsideTemple took me a week to make, total.

Comment

its really good..just giving feedback.. good job 8)

Comment

Yes, I appreciate.

Comment

Wow...just saw this, I'll check it out tonight

Comment

I think you shood put some cows in the level

Comment

Very nice...I like that alot Kruel The lighting is great and the textures are very cool. Good job man! So...is this final version? Can we add to servers? ok man I'm getting impatient

Comment

Yes it's final. Glad you like.

Comment

ok...uploading now

Comment

Working...
                              X