Follow us on Steam Follow us on FB Follow us on Twitter Subscribe on Youtube

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please someone help me before i shoot my comp!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please someone help me before i shoot my comp!!!

I have downloaded several mods to try out but can't seem to get them to work WTF? I am losing my fuking mind right now. I am on a mac so if someone can help stop the pressure from building in my head i will definitely appreciate it. Is there an easy to use mod launcher somewhere?
    No matter where WE are WE are always connected.

what kind of "mods" are you trying to use Za?

Comment

multiple mods

Im downloading all the mods I can find I want to try them out and see how deep the rabbit hole is with the UT2k4 engine I got some to work by installing them manually file by file but there is supposed to be a mod launcher or something like that that make life easier but I guess manually is all I can do for know till I get some help.

Comment

hmmm.. I'm not at all familiar with macs..I think we have a couple mac users in HTM though, I'll see what I can find out.

Comment

some are packaged as UMODS..which are self installers...there is another proggy i will search for that may work..i personally prefer a regular zip file myself...but i'll see what i can find..

*edit.. http://www.real-swedix.net/ut2004mi.html this may work..

oh and Win32>Mac

Comment

EH?

Win32 > Mac I don't think so!

Comment

Yeah, Zatoichi's right. Win32>Mac isn't right really...I think it's

Mac<DOS<Win16<Win32<Win64

:wink:

Note that I left out Commodore Vic 20's, Atari 400's, and calculators, which would have just been multiple levels between DOS and Win16.
              http://www.themintonfamily.com

Comment

Re: EH?

Originally posted by {SBD}ZaToichi
                Win32 > Mac I don't think so!

Mac's and Win pc's have thier benefits...however gaming on a Mac seems to be a hassle when it comes to trying to use mods that are designed for the Win32 system. Upgrading Mac's also seems pretty limited...well they used to be, I'm not really up to speed on the newer versions. I thought you could use a windows emulation program on the newer versions to perform some Win32 functions like executing files and such?

Comment

celebrex - http://www.bestrxpills.com

Comment

Originally posted by laborious

Did you know that:

spmmination = bannination

Comment

Working...
                    X