new walls map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new walls map

Hey guys as u all know i love walls, it would be very cool if someone had the capability to make a bigger one so all can play that would be cool n' stuff so yeah cheers, peace and whatever, maybe some as if lol

spent a few min on this..needs weapons moved a lil bit..and sum more lights..let me know basically feedback on layout..scale is 1.75 overall..then i just copied over the wall pattern and added a few more patterns to fill in the new voids..

http://www.getfrogger.com/DM-Walls_XL_beta2.zip

Comment

Wow...

Thanks Frogger...downloading now

EDIT Looks neato..I uploaded to the H-TownMadness! DM server (no Sanctuary access from work). If you guys wanna play it and give your input..go for it!

Comment

does anyone have the original zip file? or any contact info on the author? I couldn't find the original anywhere..need to contact author if i plan to release.....

Comment

I can't find it either...odd.

I'll keep looking.

Comment

does anyone have the original zip file? or any contact info on the author? I couldn't find the original anywhere..need to contact author if i plan to release.....
            Sorry, I don't have it either
            B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Not sure if this is right but a search took me to Unreal stats saying the author is:

Dx-TheGame

atari forums shows : DX :-THEGAMe as a member

Here's a link to their forum. Think its the same guy. Playing BF2 now.

http://ourtime.us/dx/modules.php?name=Forums
              B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Yep...good find Lunch!

"Map Title, DM - 1 - on - 1 - Walls, Matches, 116. Map Author, DX - thegame, Total Score, 6263. Total Time, 1111.9 minutes, Total Kills, 5438"

Comment

thanks..i have sent him a PM asking permission..

Comment

link updated with beta2...added lighting and rearranged weaps...and updated level info..need to load it up and see if is big enuff..should be good for 10-12 i'd think..compared to original at least...

Comment

Loaded on H-Town, I don't have time to take a look right now. I'll give feedback as soon as I can.

*EDIT..

We played it and the lighting looks superb, great work! I especially like the lighting in the DD room..looks sweet.

Now...we need to figure out how to fix the weapon placement. It was kinda tough grabbing more than one or two after spawning. Can you add more weapons maybe around the perimeter?

Comment

i moved them out a bit from original location..if more are needed..i'll move them back in towards middle and add another set of everything around outside..

i didn't do anything with the DD room...i only added lighting in new outer area.. should more vials also be added?

is the size about where it needs to be?

Comment

I haven't played much dm in awhile, so I could be wrong but the weapons do seem a little sparse.

This should be a much better version for Tam.
                          B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

i thought they were at furst too..but liek you guys i have only been playing TAM lately so have a need to have all the weaps at my disposal..but then thinking back to maps liek morpheus or rankin or even compressed...i don't really think the weaps are very difficult to get to.. i am certainly open to adding more..but just don't want to overload it either..

Comment

Good point, it may be playing too much TAM that makes the weapons feel wierd. Morpheus was a good example of sparce weapons.

Hehe..the DD room just seemes different from the outside somehow....

Comment

Working...
                              X