No announcement yet.

Zound 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zounds=(Soundname="haha1",Triggername="haha1",Soun dFilename="madsoundsIV",Hidden=False,AdminOnly=False)[/quote]

Shouldn't that be "madsoundsIV.uax"????

Comment

i don't have mine that way...i never list 'uax' there or in server packages..

Comment

just checked mine....it doesn't have ".uax" either.

Comment

Ok... didn't work... do I have to dedicate server for it to work??? when i type mutate zounds it shows up in console... but nothing plays when i type the thing

Comment

ok..lets' start from the top.

1) you added the "zound" files to "system" folder.

2) you added the server package to UT2004.ini (saw that)

3) you added "madsoundsIV" to "sounds" folder

4) you edited "zound.ini" (saw that) with correct info

5) you start server as dedicated with "zound" chosen as mutator

You do this and still no zounds? But you do see the triggers when you type "mutate zounds" in console?

Comment

I have it in my mutator list

I have it in my mutator list and when I choose dedicated I look at the info and it doesn't have zound listed in mutators, and when I do mutate zounds in console it shows them, then when I type them nothing happens... The 5 files,
              Zound51.ucl
              Zound51.u.uz2
              Zound51.u
              Zound51.int
              Zound51.ini
              Are the only ones in system right?

Where does zoundconvert go? What about the Readme and the tutorial and the Zound51.txt?

Comment

are you able to get a log of the server? Do you have the uax file in your sounds folder? You may need to run the server with a batch..can't remember if it works from in game

Comment

Yeah

Yeah I can get the log, but when I go to join game I look at my server info and it says zound isn't added to mutator list... but it is.... Missing File?

Comment

Like frogger said, you need to try and start from a batch file "runserver.bat"

Go to your system folder and find your "RunServer.bat file...right click, edit....replace contents with this:

@echo off
                    :10
                    ucc server DM-Rankin?game=XGame.xTeamGame?mutator=Zound51.Zound ini=UT2004.ini log=TypeLogNameHere.log
                    copy server.log servercrash.log
                    goto 10

Click file...and then save. after you have saved it...double click the runserver.bat file and a dos window should open and your server will start. Then go into the game and join therough Lan.

Comment

k i got it

K i got it... how do I add other mutators like utcomp1.6 and adminplus and multidodging 2k3 like I did with the zounds one? Like in the commandline like

DM-Rankin?game=XGame.xTeamGame?mutator=Zound51.Zound ini=UT2004.ini log=TypeLogNameHere.log

How do I do it with others?

Comment

DM-Rankin?game=XGame.xTeamGame?mutator=Zound51.Zound,utcompv16.MutUTComp ini=UT2004.ini log=TypeLogNameHere.log

You add each mutator seperated by a comma. Be sure to leave a space between the last mutator and " ini=UT2004.ini "

I'm you are progressing

Comment

lol thx

lol thx how about if you want like TeamArenaMaster instead of dm
                          ?

Comment

zyou would have to replace the "game=XGame.xTeamGame" with "game=XXXXXX"...what ever TAM's gametype is called.

Comment

TDM_Game_3SPN

Comment

Working...
                              X