DM-CBP1-Ougaldwin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-CBP1-Ougaldwin

I was bored this weekend so I began revisiting all of the maps in my \UT2004\maps folder (DM that is not "all") and I ran across DM-CBP1-Ougaldwin. Now it was not among my favorite maps because in FFA DM the item placement sucks, but I gave it a whirl any way and I started thinking for TAM weapon placement doesn't matter, you guys should check it out and see if you like the way it plays. I think it'd be a fun TAM map for smaller matches 3on3 or less maybe 4on4 even.

Anyway don't know if anyone will read this but there it is...

For those who don't have CBP1...

http://www.beyondunreal.com/main/ut2...4essential.php

http://files.filefront.com/SEARCH/;3.../fileinfo.html

Comment

The strangest thing happened when i downloaded from that link...

I installed the zip to my ut2004 directory and could no longer play the game. Everytime I tried to start the game I received a runtime error. I tried a system restore to no avail, ended up reinstalling the game.

I lost the package in system restore, so I can't test it. However I think Lunch pulled the same zip as I did and had no problem...wtf?

Comment

I got cpb1 a week or so ago from another link.

Don't think I'll be trying this one. :wink:
        B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

haxrz
          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

Damn sorry to hear that Minion, I don't know what the possible problem could be. I've had CBP1 for a long time and just assumed everyone had it already. That's when it dawned on me that some may not and I came back and made the reply.

@ the hax comments - Very sorry I assure you I just googled the link and it was not of my doing. Hell I wish I was part of that bons pack.

Comment

Oh I'm sure it was a fluke on the runtime error thing, at worst it was a corrupt zip file. Either way I don't hold it against you Cunning..lol.

I stopped installing all the bonus packs a few reformats ago and rely on the maps being pushed to me from the servers. As a server admin it's my little way of checking that all needed files are on redirect.

Since we don't run that particular map I grabbed the zip from the link and loaded the pack. Like I said, no harm done. As a matter of fact my "new" UT2004 install seems to run much smoother than the old one anyway!

Comment

Working...
              X