UnWheel R5 (and my newest maps)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UnWheel R5 (and my newest maps)

The name of the maps will be changed. Originally, the map was being designed for UT2004 Assault and was to be titled "AS-Full Metal C)o(ntact". However, now that the map has been redesigned from the ground up for the UnWheel R5 mod, that title no longer fits....... hmmmm

)o( now runs an UnWheel server >>> 69.65.20.122:8000

You MUST download the UnWheel R5 mod from the UnWheel website and install it before connecting to our UnWheel Server. Here are some links...

UnWheel Website
    UnWheel Forums
    UnWheel Track Records

We've been having a lot of fun racing against each other, stop by and join us! Anyway, while I think of a new name for the maps, have a look at some screenies from both versions.

DAY VERSION - Normal

NIGHT VERSION - Reversed Course

Don't miss the 6 Vehicle Stunt Jump! :twisted:

So...... Who was featured in these maps (billboards, signs, barriers)?
    )o( clan = QettoE, Necro, Stormblade, Ric, G-Force, Nodrak, Meatball, Optimus, Proxi, Pyro, Butcher, ARsEnAl51, Scorpion and SpeedDemon.

Plus > HTM~Minion, HTM~Jak_5quat, [ix]ShadowEater and the clan logos from )o( and [ix]

Every UnWheel map I'll be making will include more and more of my friends. If you are graphically inclined and want to see your HTM sig in my upcoming maps, shoot me the art in a PM or email. Textures must be 512x128, or 512x256. Either size must be BMP format and 24 bit.

The maps shown above will be on our UnWheel server by the end of the week (hopefully)..... I still have a bit more work to do to them.

Live by the sword, die by the sword
Working...
X