GoS Final (and Something Extra)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoS Final (and Something Extra)

Well, since there have been no suggestions for any changes the past week, I guess its time to release the final version of GardenOfStone-V2XL. Anyone who can place the final version on redirect/servers can DL it here:

Direct DL:

GoS Final

PillarZ Beta 4

I've also nearly completed another map titled DM-HTM-PillarZ, which is in the Beta 2 stage. I was inspired by the map DM-Walls for this new build. It can be DL at the same place. Here are a few ScreenShots:

Enjoy. And let me know of any problems or suggestions. I have used the "HTM" tag in the map name, but if its not worthy, I'll remove it. Later everyone.

Now in Beta 4. The screenshots and preview sequence aren't accurate now. Will update in final release in a week or so.
    "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Kool
    sigpic

Comment

Nice.

Comment

On redirect & Freak's

Still need to add the new version of carpark to the tam servers.
        sigpic

Comment

Can't wait to try them tonight!
          Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

password's not working 4 me.

Comment

Sorry stunts. I've had to temporarily disable the site for another use. I will place both the files in the Downloads/Misc section for a couple of weeks. You can also get the GoS final and the Pillarz map by in-game DL to cache. I believe both are on Sanct and Freak's servers. Let me know if you can't get them and I will go another route for you. Later.

Here is a direct DL link also:

GoS Final

PillarZ Beta 4

Comment

I've had great fun playing PillarZ BB, very nice work with the lighting on that one!

Comment

Thanks for the kudos Min. And on MR. I tried hard to get the ancient, fire light glow. But as usual, Unreal Ed didn't play nice and some of the meshes (angled doorways) refused to accept adequate lighting and are a little dark. But overall, I did achieve the look I was after. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                  X