Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two More Maps

One new and one rebuilt.

I don't really like this one by the way...

DM-HTM-4_Square-Beta5

----------------------------------------------------------

I just couldn't let the shoddy, and I mean shoddy, map construction stand on this one...BTW, careful with this map...its the one that landed me in the hospital.

DM-GasworkZ-2K4-Redux_beta5

"I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

I downloaded them earlier from Mapraider when they emailed me. Lookin good man!

Comment

Thanks Q. If you get a chance to try them out let me know if there are any issues. I won't go to the final release for another couple of weeks or so.

Comment

I'll try them out this afternoon. I did a run through them without bots last night. I like where the redeemer is in gasworkz.

Comment

Are these still to be played only offline or will they be on the servers anytime soon?
          Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
          sigpic

Comment

They're free maps. Whoever places maps on the servers can do so at anytime as far as I am concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~BullyBob View Post
              They're free maps. Whoever places maps on the servers can do so at anytime as far as I am concerned.
              I wish i could add them, hell i can't even look at them with this fire-breathing internet here.

If someone else can add them to the server please let me know, I can help with access if needed.

Comment

I have FTP access to the redirect and to the 1v1 server, i'll pop them on redirect right now, but I don't have access to Sanc or Asylum filesystems.

EDIT***: files uploaded to redirect.
                sigpic

Comment

Your same FTP credentials should work in both TAM servers now Zen, if you don't mind uploading the maps for me.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
                    Your same FTP credentials should work in both TAM servers now Zen, if you don't mind uploading the maps for me.
                    i'm on it.
                    sigpic

Comment

If Ribby ever get my severdoc fixed I'll add the maps to Freak's.
                      sigpic

Comment

Shit, I think i have the wrong redirect access. i uploaded those maps to the ut3 redirect lol.

Well shit, It seems I don't have 2k4 server redirect access. lemme go dig through some things...
                        sigpic

Comment

BTW guys, with my .zip packages you will probably get a .DS file with it. Ignore that. Its just a Mac file that keeps the last window size and location on the Mac screen. PC's do that also but are invisible on your end as the .DS ones are on mine. I can see yours and you can see mine. Uh...that sounds a little perverted.

Comment

Yeah my access is all screwed up, I remember now, I been meaning to ask Minion about this for a while. Sending PM...
                            sigpic

Comment

Added to Widow's & redirect.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X