DM-HTM-Weeeee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-HTM-Weeeee!

DM-HTM-Weeeee! (previously DM-HTM-SpankyMap)

Well skank, its about time to get some preliminary info for your map. Think about it but not too hard and answer the following questions. And be sober. I may ask future questions of you as the map construction goes along. Plus you'll get a sneek peek and get to play the map in its final beta's. Weeeee!

1. What is your all time favorite map? This will be the main concept for your map. If you say KillBilly Barn I will punch you in the nose. Answer: DM-1on1-Spirit.

2. What is you favorite weapon? Whatever you say here will help me determine basic map construction including map size. Ex. If you say LG then the map will be larger than average. Answer: Shock Rifle

3. What theme and/or environment would you like? Inside, outside, water, lava, green shit, ancient, futuristic, modern, city, country, rocky, sandy, brick, stone, i think you get it. Answer: Brick.

4. Do you want the usuals? JumpPads, Elevator's, and Teleporter's. Please choose. Answer: Teleporter.

5. What name do you want for your map? Nothing nasty spanker. Unless you can keep it subliminal in the name. Answer: Weeeee!

6. Do you want a personal Music Track or any in game sounds? Yes there WILL be a triggered "Weee!" in the map. Answer: Primus Music. (?)

7. Any comments for a design you have in mind? Again, nothing nasty spank. Answer: Exploding barrels that rotate. (?). Hidey holes.

This map will in all likelihood be about average size or smaller. Depends. Hang tight cause spring is starting here at home. I have a lot of outside cleanup and chores to do so it'll probably be about a month before I start. Wish me luck.

~Bob
    Last edited by HTM~BullyBob; 11-23-2018, 07:44 PM. Reason: Name change; add answers
    "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Well Bob I"ll think long and hard about this. On the weekend that is upon us . I do like Spirit and i do like Shock combo . Thats it so far and by way Weeeeeeeeeeee thx

Comment

Well spanker, I finally got off my ass and got most all my chores completed and am starting on your map...maybe...probably will.

Give my your favorite Primus songs lil' buddy.

Comment

Cool man

Comment

wynonas got a big brown beaver, Mr Krinkle

Comment

Well I hate to have to do it skank but I've been forced to make an executive decision and that is to put your map on hold for awhile. That also means Blues map will be postponed. At least until after the BBQ. I need to get started on the "October Surprise" if I am to finish it on time for the BBQ. I am playing your map now but it is not ready enough for you to see it. I apologize, I had a lot more work around my place than I expected and it has taken awhile to get ahold of. I'll get started on your's and Blue's map asap.

~Bob the SlowPoke

Comment

no problem . it happens . no rush . i like the salt gun with the lazer sight. pretty cool

Comment

I have to admit I hav been having a blast with mine. There's not a spider in my house. I only kill the brown recluses and not the wolf spiders. Flies are easy targets and so are wasps if you can get close. Again sorry for the delay with your map.

Originally posted by skank View Post
                no problem . it happens . no rush . i like the salt gun with the lazer sight. pretty cool

Comment

Does it leave a lot of salt residue? My wife complains about the dark cherry floors we have now. I hate to think what she'll do when they're covered with salt grains!
                  Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

As there is hardly anyone who reads my posts, if you are going to be at the BBQ then I have 5 w/scopes as give-a-ways. You might get lucky and win one. If you are not going to be at the bbq then all I can say is I have tried to find some salt after I have used it and can't find any. And I use coarse Kosher salt. Makes it like buckshot. It's like the salt disintegrates and melts away. I know its there but I can't find it.

I love this gun. I have since rid my house of spiders, flies and the little fruit flies. (I live about 3 miles from a 50 acre peach orchard). If you have kids or grand kids they are going to steal it from you. Lol.

Originally posted by HTM~Bluesman View Post
                    Does it leave a lot of salt residue? My wife complains about the dark cherry floors we have now. I hate to think what she'll do when they're covered with salt grains!

Comment

I can't find any residue either. Of course I keep forgetting to get dedicated salt for mine and I'm using the sea salt from the grinder..lol. Still kills suff though.

Comment

I'm in the final stages of testing and construction skank. About a week I'd say.

Comment

Yay!!

Comment

kool:

Comment

The Weeeee! map is now posted on the servers and ready to play. There is still some work to be done before it is finished.

Sorry skank but I didn't use brick. I've been using that for a few maps and needed a change. You do have exploding barrels. And there is a triggered "Weeeee!" in the map but it can't be heard over the music. I'll fix it. Oh and the music, its there too. In fact if I knew how I would post the youtube video of it here. Only one lift and one jumppad. No teleporters and no secret rooms. Don't fall into the Pit or you will die. All in all I think it is a fairly decent map. I hope you all enjoy it. Especially you skank, little buddy. Weeeeeeee!

Comment

Working...
                              X