Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-HTM-CastleMadness

DM-HTM-CastleMadness

Another crazy-ass rat map from Bob is nearly completed...more info to come.
    "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

WooHoo! I can't wait to see this one!

Comment

sweeeeetttt.......
      I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

Well its taken awhile what with all the video card problems as well as the usual unreal ed crashes but here it is. There is still some work to be done but I'll just shelve it as is and work on it next fall. Consider this map a WIP.

The map is posted now and I hope Minion has time to post it on the servers in time for tonight. If he does I'll TS and spectate.

*Most maps I have seen have a small handful of triggers but this one has over 60 triggered events.
        *There are a few semi-animated characters both 2D and 3D. Most will talk to you. None of them can shoot you but you can be killed if you stay in contact with anything that moves in this map. Try not to bear hug any of them and you should be OK.
        *There is one singing manikin Bot with a marvelous voice.
        *Don't take this map seriously after all it's just a Halloween map.

Enjoy and report any problems. In this map you are welcome to lift jump into the rafters.

~Bob

BTW- I for got to mention the screaming flying, flaming, fucking skulls...but I could't find one damn pumpkin...maybe next year....
        ...oh, and turn the volume up. No music.
        Last edited by HTM~BullyBob; 10-31-2018, 04:51 PM. Reason: BTW+

Comment

Cool beans Bob! I'm looking forward to playing it!
          Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Fun map Bob! So do tell... how many hidden passages are there? I found the firelace that turns, but lightning drove me off the PC last night too. What a soggy Halloween we had here. ;(

Comment

Glad you had fun Min. You found the only hidden room. Bump or stand on the fireplace to open it. Once inside you can bump the back (wooden texture) of the bookcase straight in to open it. You can also go to the end of the water tunnel, where the saw blades are, and take the lift. The Fireplace and the bookcase can be opened from either side by bumping into them. I was going to have a hidden lever but ran out of time.

I had a lot of fun making this map. The flow works well as you can keep on the move all the time. There are two or three doors that can only be triggered opened from one side. If I removed all the "stuff" then I think the map will still work OK. Nothing special. Just a map. Thanks for posting and trying it out Minion.

If you want to avoid most of the triggers then hug the walls when moving about.

I'll build on this map every year and try and improve it some.

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
              Fun map Bob! So do tell... how many hidden passages are there? I found the firelace that turns, but lightning drove me off the PC last night too. What a soggy Halloween we had here. ;(

Comment

WOW BOB
                Great Job well done.
                I really Like the part where the guy comes out and sing the Foo ack Ditty that cracked us up thanks man Great job!
                DON'T WORRY FRAG HAPPY

Comment

Hi Bob
                  Thanks for the download.
                  DON'T WORRY FRAG HAPPY

Comment

Working...
                  X