Follow us on Steam Follow us on FB Follow us on Twitter Subscribe on Youtube

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the name of this western themed map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the name of this western themed map?

I was trying to reference Lethal a name of a map I remember years ago. It's a western themed map, lighting dark, perimeter map fence border, saloon on one end of town, and church at the other end.
    Check out the drawing I posted to maybe jog your memory. Any help is appreciated.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	western map.001.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.8 KB ID:	71225 Thanks,
    Jonesie.

I believe its called DM-DodgeCity....I had to dig through 783 maps to find it but I know which one you are referring to. I also found Camel_Toe_Hoe as well!
    Last edited by HTM~Cousin_Itt; 07-22-2022, 06:36 PM.
    Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

Thanks Cuz! I appreciate the effort!
      Who knew there were 783 unreal maps? Unreal!
      Hmmm, camel toe hoe.
      Not sure I remember that one..., but it sounds like a real kind of "Crack Map"
      Maybe I will talk to foo and Lethal, and see if they will put it on the server, just for shits and grins.
      I mean..., how can you go wrong with that name? : )

Thanks again Cuz!

Comment

I have 783 maps on my pc's UT 2K4 maps folder dude....I have no clue how many maps were made total for 2K4. I am now looking to see if I can find my old HDD that has all the UT99 maps on it. Some of those were huge and I had plenty of them as well.
        Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

I think this one is DM-OutLawsClassic...we play it over on the aba server
          I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

Hi Foo,

yes, you are correct.

I emailed Lethal, and he said the same thing and sent a pic of it.
            It is outlaw classic.
            I've always liked this map. Lots of angles shots , and places to creep around.
            Lethal and I were discussing updating it a bit, maybe making it like what he did in Underground lanes, with a theme.
            We were thinking maybe "Blazing Saddles?"
            I'm not sure how much work would be involved in converting to that theme, but it sounds like a fun theme.

But like they say,

" Hold on a second while I whip this out!"

" No. Don’t do that, don’t do that. If you shoot him you’ll just make him mad.”

“I hate to disappoint you, ma’am, but you’re suckin’ on my arm!”

“There might be a legal precedent. Land snatching. L-l-land. See snatch.”

“Mongo only pawn in the game of life.”

“Well, that’s where we go a-ridin’ into town, a whampin’ and whompin’ every livin’ thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.”

Thank you..., i'll be here all week..., tip your bartenders and servers.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X