• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no utan ban number

1)Jon9908]>USK<[

2)hidden

3)ed38f1

4)HTM trials

5)idk i tried to get on and it said i was banned for 98 levels PLEASE HELP! IDK what i did?

Hmm, there is only one other person that I know could have banned you other than me, and I have not been on UT all day. I will speak with the person I believe banned you, so please wait patiently. Thanks for your cooperation.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

UT2Vote: 21:04:33 - Player login request: ?Name=Jon9908]>USK<[?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=Torch?team=1
      ScriptLog: New Player Jon9908]>USK<[ id=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      UT2Vote: 21:04:46 - VoteTime = 90 - MaxVoters = 3 - VotesIn = 1 - Vote Submitted: KICK-99,#04Jon9908]>USK<[ - by °»SAH«°»PRE«[RT]
      UT2Vote: 21:04:47 - VoteTime = 88 - MaxVoters = 3 - VotesIn = 2 - Vote Submitted: KICK-99,#04Jon9908]>USK<[ - by °»SAH«°»Jèstêr«
      UT2Vote: 21:04:47 - MajorityVote = Kick scored 2 votes.
      UT2Vote: 2008/08/17 - 21:04:47 - Kicking Jon9908]>USK<[ won the vote.
      UT2Vote: 2008/08/17 - 21:04:47 - Jon9908]>USK<[ - Kicked off the server for 98 Levels

**EDIT** I removed the ban since it was not placed by an HTM admin. We need to review the kickvoting settings there, it doesn't seem fair that players can kickvote another player for 98 levels, this seems kind of harsh.

If these guys give you a hard time again post back in this thread and we'll take it from there.

Comment

Yea he just messaged me over xfire wondering wtf he logged off before I could anwser him

I also think if it was just 2 players that are just being circle jerks wanting server for them selves, personally I think that is what happened or something :\

Comment

I thought something was fishy when someone was banned, since only I can ban and I wasn't in the trials server today.
          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

Wasn't even a ban, just a really long kick lol. Might want to change that setting. Thats the type of crap that was going on in the cod4 server, ppl just hogging it for no reason. Sometimes I really hate ppl.
            Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
            sigpic

Comment

thanks guys and sorry moo for getting off i had to go to bed

Comment

Working...
              X