Clear All

• not

Name: not
    GUID: 2867b374a18b369630a9f77ca642e3e4
    IP: 99.40.155.219
    Ban Date: 8/30/2009
    Server: Mixed Nutz and HTM|Sanctuary
    Reason: Disrespecting another player.
    Aliases: Names=("SubMachineUzi","aggstofaggmupptmowrs","Bri an","virtue.sucks","ANARC}{Y","Player5","[øNO!]Ego","yeah","hstumx","BrianNotEgo","mynameis","Pla yer2","not","whoami","whoamiP","not_trying..._:P", "Brocolli","but","Ice","uhhh","TSADD°Grolsch" ,"[øNO!]Ego(FM)","Severe(FM)","Grolsch","omgw8wut"))

Being an ass is my favorite reason
    Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

Too bad antitcc can't pick out assholes.
      sigpic

Comment

sometimes you just have to pick assholes yerself

Comment

I just raked him (GUID confirmed) in Sanctuary, due to his mouth...
          Attached Files

Comment

Lol
            sigpic

Comment

Well i don't know if you checked your "AntiTCCPlayerID's" file in your server Nutz, but he has a list of aliases in Sanctuary...

Names=("SubMachineUzi","aggstofaggmupptmowrs","Bri an","virtue.sucks","ANARC}{Y","Player5","[øNO!]Ego","yeah","hstumx","BrianNotEgo","mynameis","Pla yer2","not","whoami","whoamiP","not_trying..._:P","Brocolli" ,"but","Ice","uhhh","TSADD°Grolsch","[øNO!]Ego(FM)","Severe(FM)","Grolsch","omgw8wut"))

Holy crap... this guy posed as ANARC][Y? I bet Anar won't be happy about this....

Thanks for taking out the trash Raker, I think YD was wanting this fellow off the other night for the same reason.

Comment

Yeah, I saw the aliases, but didn't post them. I'm going to go out on a limb & make a prediction...

*flips magic 8-ball*

Ban will never be lifted, says the 8-ball...

Comment

Too cool it's that Assaholie Brian.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yep, that's the guy I was trying to ban the other day when I couldn't figure out that assraker was telling me that I don't have a user name. I tried "12incher" but that didn't work at all. Dammit, now I feel very very unsatisfied.
                    Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Assraker View Post
                      I just raked him (GUID confirmed) in Sanctuary, due to his mouth...
                      lmao! dude is so stupid he goes to another htm server to talk shit about being banned from one....lol

perm ban ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
                        Well i don't know if you checked your "AntiTCCPlayerID's" file in your server Nutz, but he has a list of aliases in Sanctuary...
                        well i took tcc off a while back so it's not recording them anymore....

Comment

Working...
                        X