Unbanning me if possible - '«VìçíòúS°PhòéñìX»'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbanning me if possible - '«VìçíòúS°PhòéñìX»'

[19:33] Sassoun: I admired their attitudes at first, and that stuff. I wanted to be there. It was loose + fun + nice.
    [19:33] Sassoun: It was great.
    [19:33] Sassoun: I still like them.
    [19:34] Sassoun: They just felt like I hacked, and that threw me off - then I was just angered.
    [19:35] Sassoun: Then, I got banned from their HTM TAM server (can't remember the name it's been so long...), then I got interested in DM, and I played in their Dallas server.
    [19:35] Sassoun: I really liked that server, still do. A lot of options, good maps, can be for a 1v1 DM. Great ping. Very peaceful, too.
    [19:36] Sassoun: Then one day a person came in the server while me and Mono were playing, and threatened to get Zen to ban me if I don't give up my spot so he can play.
    [19:36] Sassoun: So I argued my points, thoughts, opinions, etc.
    [19:36] Sassoun: So, he said he reported me, and I was actually confident I was fine.
    [19:37] Sassoun: Next thing I know I was banned and I am not too sure why to this day.
    [19:38] Sassoun: I still like HTM, and I still respect them. I just wish they knew I am legit, and I am a nice person. I am not rude or disrespectful, but the only reason I was is because I was just shocked that I was accused of botting.
    [19:40] Sassoun: I understand why HTM would be a bit suspicious, but to come out and fully think they know that I hack...Just really aggravated me.
    [19:41] Sassoun: They checked my story, and it being a very long and interesting story (hacks of the past, etc), they assumed I could never change. That is what really blew me over, I guess.
    [19:45] Sassoun: I understand I was being too disrespectful, and I am sorry for that. I got an attitude, and I gave an attitude. In which, I should have simply kept composure, and maturity on a high level and dealt with the problem correctly rather than going into a raging storm. I'm truly sorry for it.
    [19:47] Sassoun: I just wish things could go back to normal. I don't play TAM anymore, I play DM - the only server I wish to get unbanned from (if I were to get unbanned [I would be so grateful, if so]) is HTM Dallas 1v1 server from DM.
    [19:53] Sassoun: That's all I really have to say. I just wish to get unbanned. (Please and Thank You!) Hope we can meet good terms again and all be nice to each other again. Thanks for your time!
    I hope this all fixes up, and we can all have fun together again?
    NOTE: I play as KmKz now.

yeah, hope you can get this worked out so everything will be peaceful again.

Comment

Hello VP. I don't know anything about the DM server or what went on there, but may I make a suggestion? Instead of copying and pasting a conversation with a time stamp (that looks like it is from IRC or an instant messenger) type out something yourself right here in the forums about how you feel. It seems as if you are talking to someone else, not directly to us. I am just a member (a proud member at that) so I have no authority on bans or un-bans or anything like that, but I think it would help your case if you talked to us in the forums directly. It is a good thing you came to the forums to address this, it's a start. Just talk to us personally, not copy and paste a conversation you had somewhere else.
      sigpic

Comment

TG is right. Part of the problem right now is that you had Mono talk for you. We have a ban section in the forums for a reason, if you felt that you were banned unjustly then you should have come right here and explained yourself and apologized immediately. WTF? Are you scared or something? Be a man, read the rules in the forums, admit your mistakes, apologize and tell the truth. Now you have Mono copy and paste some BS you said somewhere and expect us to let you back in? Most of your words are irrelevant and don't pertain to you being banned, we don't care about your sob stories ok? We only care that you acted like an asshole in OUR servers and pissed us off.

The bottom line is this: you pissed off our clan founder, Minion. That's very hard to do, he's a real nice guy and doesn't ban for no reason. We didn't ban you because we KNEW you hacked, we have no evidence of you hacking on our servers, but we did find that you hacked in the past on other servers. The real reason you were banned was because you pissed off enough people in the clan to do so, not with how you played but with your attitude and words. We don't really care if you hack or have hacked in the past, you pissed us off, that's all.

So right now it's Minion's call, he banned you and no other admin will overstep him to unban you. Unfortunately for you Minion travels all over the world for his job and hasn't been around much lately, so you'll just have to sit and wait for him to read all of this crap and then maybe call a vote to see if the clan will let you back in.

There are no hard feelings or anything, we don't hate you, your just not allowed in our servers is all. If we see you in another server, we won't start trouble or be mean for no reason. No problems, your just banned until we say different. Be cool, sit tight and wait for Minion to have a say.
        Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
        sigpic

Comment

Thread moved to where it should have been started in the first place... Minion banned you, so it is up to him as to what happens. He is out of the country presently, and shall post when possible (a few days at most, he is at sea).

Comment

Originally posted by Mono
            yeah, hope you can get this worked out so everything will be peaceful again.

Things are peaceful now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Very true guys, I should had it down myself, yes. But, what I really wanted to say was there, and I didn't want to rephrase it. So I just copied and pasted what I said. I felt that it was fun, though, yes, very true - I should have rewritten my feelings to this ban. So, TG - good advice, and Zen, alright. Mono - ty <3, yes, Assraker, I know - just wait for Minion, and Freak, not peaceful for me is what Mono means.

Comment

I felt that it was fine***.

Comment

So, anyone like my nerdy picture of the mysterious Black Hole!? :P (I love Science + Math!)

Comment

Definitely Minion's decision.
                    B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

I understand that, LM.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Lunch_Meat
                        Definitely Minion's decision.

and hopefully a vote.

Comment

I believe Min's decision would be more favorable than a vote,there without getting into detail has been some bad blood here.
                          sigpic

Comment

I understand that these are controversial questions, but...if it were Min's decision, what would you want him to decide? Another question is, if he decides to make it a vote - what would you guys pick: me getting unbanned, or me staying banned? *Just curious, you don't have to answer the questions - I won't take it hard, so no worries, and be honest!*

Comment

Originally posted by '«V°P»' or KmKz
                              if he decides to make it a vote - what would you guys pick: me getting unbanned, or me staying banned?
                              Well a vote is obviously between members,and the votes that we do hold are always private so you're probaly not going to get an answer to that question until the vote is complete, and that is only if Minion and the Admins decide a vote will even take place. And don't get the wrong idea VP, I am not trying to be mean or negative, I am all about peace and friendship with fellow clan members and UT players, I am just telling you about the process, so don't expect an answer to that question.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X