This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned

So, its been a while since i been banned.
    I had to put some thoughts into writting this thread.
    I want to be able to play on htm servers because i feel that their one of the best servers around. You just don't get servers with personal remarks and compliments( ns, nt). It is probably one of the most mature servers still in ut2004
    As for my playing, i guess some of you think i cheat or just don't like me for some particular reason.
    If not sorry for accusing.
    It has beene a while since i've play with u guys again.
    During that time i have learn some useful information to help me play better.
    I play 1v1 all the time to improve.
    There are always pros playing 1v1 so i get owned alot but in return i learn have to play better.
    So i assure you that if you have a question or suspicion about my playing that there is a logically explanation for it.

As a member, I appreciate you coming here to post a thread about your concerns and about how much you enjoy the HTM servers. Being only a member and not and Admin I have no authority on who is banned and who is not.

I recommend you keep an eye on this thread and see what the others have to say. I'm not really in a position to comment on the reasons a ban are in effect. The best people to talk to would be the senior members and admins.
    sigpic

Comment

First off, you posted this topic in the wrong section, thread moved. Ban discussions go here, not in general discussion. Reading comprehension FAIL.

Second, there was a vote on whether to ban you or not, for it was a much discussed topic. Some members would not set foot in any server where you were. There were many reasons discussed, but in the end, it came down to this: your presence caused way too much drama in the membership here. Rather than have that cause tension in our family here, we excised the problem so that the family could remain happy.

Thirdly, I think I can speak for everyone when I say that the voting results were such that the ban will not be lifted.

I'm locking this thread. If another Admin or member wants it unlocked, they can unlock it. We do not need the drama, and I consider this matter closed personally.

Comment

Working...
      X