.sle7en.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .sle7en.

We do not allow cheaters past or present in our servers.
    Attached Files

Hmm, I play with him over @ usk: server and never noticed a problem. Seems like a nice guy. Then again I have no to evidence to exonerate him either... shame... :/

He was asking for the password for a while now, I told him to come post here and ask, I guess now he'll have to appeal a ban. Ah well. Don't cheat kiddies!
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

Comment

I was banned for ever ago when I was like...16? 17? from SD. I was fooling around with a friend with a hack in a DM server. And I had forgot to remove it from my files before joining an SD server one day. I noticed I hadnt because anti-tcc had kicked me. I was playing at SD a few weeks later then got banned because I was possibly hacking yet if I was anti tcc would of kicked me...I never used a hack ever and that was just fooling around. Obviously I was younger and only did that once...But it was only in a DM server mainly against bots. Probably a demo server. I don't recall...I've never had problems at your servers or any others since then....And this was something that happened over 5 years ago so I would please like to have this ban lifted.

Comment

and i obtained the server pw from a HTM member I think. I honestly don't recall from who.

Comment

Hobo,

Those are two separate bans, one for "anti-cheat violation" and one for "radar" from two separate servers. I have no idea when the bans were placed as they are not dated.

We have had a few players in our servers lately that we have found "suspicious", this leads me to run GUIDs on everyone and look for bans on other servers. As you know anti-tcc is all but worthless against the newer hacks so this is my last resort to attempt to keep our servers clean.

I've played UT since GOTY in 99, but I've never once loaded a hack. I see those that have in the past as very hard to trust. I hope you understand this philosophy.

I'll do a little research, chat with my admins and try to determine when these bans took place and let you know if we can lift.

Comment

Woah two servers o.O That is weird...I've known ive been banned from only one. Well what ever your decision will be I will respect it man. I appreciate the response and I appreciate you going about to decide to lift it or not. Thank you I think belta knows when the SD took place. He was in SD I think back then?

Comment

Hobo, I've decided to lift these bans. You have played with us a while with no real issues and I would like to think you've matured since these bans.

If you play in our servers do so with the knowledge that we will have a zero tolerance for any illegal game "enhancements". We play purely for fun and would appreciate you helping us keep it clean.

Comment

Working...
              X