Chaos is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos is back!

Most of you are familiar with the "chaos" gametypes, if you are not it is worth checking out. I currently have chaos running as a mutator in the old "Capture the tree" server. It is defaulted to the VCTF gametype...with makes for some pretty cool gameplay. DM is also votable in UTVote if you prefer that instead.

The latest version of chaos includes 2 new vehicles a "chaos bike" and a 'hoverboard" I have yet to get the damn hoverboard to work properly...it crashes the server when you jump on it for some reason so it is currently disabled. I'm working with the chaos team to remedy the issue...so hopefully it will be back soon.

All packages will redirect for you upon joining...but don't be in a hurry when you join as there are numerous packages to load.

Enjoy.... ut2004://72.29.117.211:7777

File chaos games must not be on redirect,loading extremly slow.Get's to 100 then keeps going and going.
    sigpic

Comment

http://www.chaoticdreams.org download the latest version right there.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Freak
        File chaos games must not be on redirect,loading extremly slow.Get's to 100 then keeps going and going.
        I have corrected a couple files on redirect server. Thanks Freak

It would actually be better if you did download and install the latest version (3.7) because you will be able to load a few things that the server will not push to you. Also read the instructions regarding weapon binds...some will not auto bind for you.

Comment

Originally posted by cUnNiNg_StUnTs
          http://www.chaoticdreams.org download the latest version right there.
          The latest version here is 3.6
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah..that site has not been updated yet. Get 3.7 here chaotic.beyondunreal.com/c2_download.php?view=cut2 While you are there download the "3.75" patch and install it too. I'm upgrading the server to it soon.

Comment

Ok,downloaded 3.7 and the patch.When I try to get on server it say's Url "Chao's Games" mismatch.Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Fixed it,deleted files one at a time that started with chaos untill I found the right one. lol
              sigpic

Comment

Ok...just in time to make things even more confusing.....

Server is now running version 375. This means if you loaded the full version of 370 you may have a file version mismatch. Delete any mismatched files and the server will send the correct version. (hey i didn't update the file and give it the same name...they did)

The good news is...*drumroll* THE HOVERBOARDS WORK NOW!!

I found a version conflict with onslaught.u in the server..looks like it was partially patched to 3369. (not my doings either lol).

anyhow...you guys enjoy!

Comment

Redirect is missing ChaosGame file size 2160k. lol

Reistalled the patch and can get on server fine.
                  sigpic

Comment

Redirection files fixed.

Thanks Freak!

Comment

Working...
                    X