You want stats....You got stats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You want stats....You got stats!

I put together a system for logging player stats and displaying them for individual servers. I used "olstats" to take the stats from each game and create a log file in the server. Then "olstats" parses the log files to "utstatsdb" which is set up on the website. This thing gives you every statistic you could ever want I believe ....check it out! STATS!

I will slowly add all our servers that are generating stats to the page....please be patient...this kicked my butt..lol.

Oh...you can also access stats pages from the "Stats_Sanctuary" or "Stats_H-Town" links under navigation on the webpage.

I'll add more servers as time allows..1v1 should be next. Raker if you and or freak want your servers listed let me know and I'll set up the server files and send them to you.

Good work man!!!
    B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

I added the 1v1 server today, the auto parsing still has me baffled so i'm manually parsing the logs (one button click) for now. Sooo..if you match doesn't magically appear it means I haven't parsed yet.

The 1v1 page will eventually have demos available for download...as soon as I figure that part out.

Comment

Rock on! Thanks Min!

Comment

Working...
        X