Spectate links added to server page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectate links added to server page

I don't know about you guys, but I was missing the old "spectate" links on the Q3PX server status page, so I added links on the right column for spec only connections.

Need the dl for the plugin and firefox instruct.
    sigpic

Comment

You should just be able to click them and join the server... it's a url thing.

Comment

hey man, cut freak some slack.... the bunny suit is made out of aesbestos
        Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

Is anyone else having issues with these spectate links? I can open them with IE and FF with no problem.

Comment

WTF, firefox says it doesn't know what to do and ie just does nothing.Guess my browsers on my new rig are still stupid and I'm getting too old to teach them.

Does it have anything to do with net frames?
            sigpic

Comment

If you click the IP address above the UT2004 server on the server page does that allow you to join the servers or do you get the same error?

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
                If you click the IP address above the UT2004 server on the server page does that allow you to join the servers or do you get the same error?
                Sameo
                sigpic

Comment

Man I just don't know. They work for me with IE6, IE7,firefox and opera.

Comment

After some digging and I think I found the solution

For everyone else with this problem....

run regedit, got to [b]HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT, then scroll down until you find the ut2004 folder. In here you'll probably find the default key has not got a set value.

Change this to URL:ut2004 Protocol

Comment

I have no ut2004 folders in there.Probably cause I installed it with the anthology disc.Can I add folder and what about the other 3 folders?
                      sigpic

Comment

I would think you could add the folder.

Comment

Added,tried to open 1 time but never did.Now it does nothing and ie gives errors.Not a big deal,we tried.lol Not worth a reinstall with my 5 disc set,maybe someday when I'm bored.lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Take a shot of your registry like I did and post it... it should have worked.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X