[SM] UT2004 Sniper server.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SM] UT2004 Sniper server.

If this is ok to post, I would like to post our UT2004 Sniping and ONS server IPs. We like to invite all to come and have fun shooting someones head off from 300 yards.. lol Like when I shot Assrakers head clean off his shoulders.. Don't worry buddy, will get better.. lol I will PM Minion the our Team Speak password. I will have to come check out The HTM UT2004 play style sometime.

[SM]NEGATIVE-0

Sniping Server IP:65.99.246.150:7777
    ONS Server IP:65.99.246.152:7777

[SM]Head Administrator----- http://www.slackersmotivated.com

Thanks for the invite and the server addys. I think I'll come visit sometime.
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, thank you much for the info!

BTW... I moved this thread to the UT2004 Server area so it wouldn't get lost in the General Discussion stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
        Yes, thank you much for the info!

BTW... I moved this thread to the UT2004 Server area so it wouldn't get lost in the General Discussion stuff.
        You know, I do that a lot in my forums.... People tend to get lost when they post. lol

Comment

Ok, I have PM the Team Speak password to Minion.

Comment

I actually played in their server twice. Its fun, but pretty boring. I usually get tired of standing in one place so I start reading a book waiting for people to come close.

Not bad for my second sniper game ever. You folks should come and play TAM some times.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Fighting for peace is like Fucking for Virginity"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by scarecrow
              I actually played in their server twice. Its fun, but pretty boring. I usually get tired of standing in one place so I start reading a book waiting for people to come close.

Not bad for my second sniper game ever. You folks should come and play TAM some times.

Uh... 3 of those players are bots... lol... We have clan night on Tuesdays and Thursday nights at 9PM EST. Open to the public. Try then when there is 8-20 players... It's more fun... By the way. May I have the password to your Team Speak as well?

Comment

Sorry but sniping is too much like cod,which I didn't like do to the movement.I just can't see playing 2k4 with such a handicap when movement is the whole game. Your bots have a ping besides 0?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by [SM]NEGATIVE-0
                  By the way. May I have the password to your Team Speak as well?
                  My bad, I thought I had sent it too you and it seems I didn't. PM inbound.

Comment

Freak...

The mutator "Serverbots" allows you to not only name your bots whatever you want, but it gives them a ping as well as other "lifelike" characteristics.

Comment

Originally posted by Freak
                      Sorry but sniping is too much like cod,which I didn't like do to the movement.I just can't see playing 2k4 with such a handicap when movement is the whole game. Your bots have a ping besides 0?
                      Sniper like COD??? Uh... far from it. Have you even tried it?

Comment

No comment.
                        sigpic

Comment

Might wanna rethink that, Freak. I just specced [SM]Dids and they've got a sniper rifle that will remind you of the Soulcatcher. Some of the rounds were over before the Satellite link could download the map.

I'm gonna give it a try.
                          sigpic

WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN OWN! - HTM~UnH!nged, 2008

Comment

Run & gun or I don't play.Have already heard about a penalty for excessive running.Camping is boring.Been booted off several sniper server in the past.Ranger it could be to your benefit though with your connection,just not my bag.It's like trying to get someone that hates ut3 to come & play.
                            sigpic

Comment

I hear ya bro. hell I'd come play ut3 more if the start menu would quit crashing.
                              sigpic

WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN OWN! - HTM~UnH!nged, 2008

Comment

Working...
                              X