What happened to Frogger's Arcade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Frogger's Arcade?

Before you say it I use Firefox not IE so the plug ins page with the servers doesn't work. Besides that the guy who makes the plug in forgot to pay his net solutions bill and lost his domain name and the web site is not available by name.

That being said I had Frogger's Arcade in my Favorites in game and in X-Fire and it's not been at the same address all weekend, I can only assume it's down or has a new name??

Anyway thanks for tolerating my sucky skills on the H-Town server today. I had fun and even learned a little sumpin sumpin, so thanks.

Since I think this is my first post here...Howdy!

name: Vern Anderson
    sex: whenever the wifes not pissed at me for playing UT2004 all day.
    web site: http://www.planetquake.com/q3console

PS YellowDog is one of the funnest people to play from your CLAN, he's not only good at the game but is polite and helpful and you can tell he doesn't take the sh!t to seriously, neither do I. I play around 5 hours a week if I'm lucky and my X-Fire handle is cunningstunts if you have it feel free to add me, I'm usually up early on the weekends looking for some frags if I'm not working on one of my maps.

Hello...

I believe Frogger has been uploading the new bonus pack today.....I'm sure it will be up as soon as it's finished.

Thanks for the concern, and welcome to our forum. :P

BTW... if you change the path for the plugin to your firefox directory...I hear the plugin will work for you. :wink:

Comment

Yea I had done that with the plug in in the past "the manual install to fire fox" but when I visit the site for the plug in he has lost his domain name or forgot to pay the bill, and I did not save the download, so since I just reloaded Windows and pretty much blew everything away I have no way now to get that plug in back.

Thanks for the welcome, and here's to hoping Frogger gets some faster bandwidth for downloading UCMP2 cause it's been down all day.

Comment

http://www.h-townmadness.com/npq3px.zip

That is the plugin itself...just install in your firefox directory....

Yeah, Frogger is in a way different timezone in Qatar...so he's asleep during what is daytime for us.

Comment

This url works.

http://q3px.selfware.net/

Comment

Hi man always good to play you

As far as mozilla is concerned I never had a problem, but have heard others say the same as you.

PS YellowDog doesn't take the sh!t to seriously
            :roll:
            B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

i have no problems with my plugin for firefox either
              The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

yes..sorry..took me most of the night to upload UCMP2. It is back up now. sorry for delay.

Comment

Now if I can just get some of y'all off the DAM TAM server. :P

Comment

wow... don't know how I missed this post.

Thanks for the compliments, cunning and ditto to you

Yeah, we've been TAMing it up pretty good lately.... I almost forgot there were other game types. I didn't think I would like TAM, but now that I've tried it, I'm hooked! You gotta come play!!!
                    Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

I have, and I thin the MOD itself is very well done but it wore off after the first couple of weeks.

My problem is I can't stand to spectate even though it is for a very short time. And honestly it reminds me of Last Man Standing from the original UT.

It is fun for a while though.

Comment

same thought here cUnNiNg_StUnTs, only thing that gets me through is some ts or xfire convos...

Comment

I like the speccing time.... it gives me a few seconds to hit the crack pipe and be ready for the next round.
                          Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|YellowDog
                            I like the speccing time.... it gives me a few seconds to hit the crack pipe and be ready for the next round.
                            yea right...like you need crackyour bad enough w/o drugs
                            The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

Working...
                            X