Site and Server Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site and Server Changes

I have made a couple changes to the server line up.

• Sanctuary is now an 8 man server. This is in an attempt to help myself and others that have issues with bandwidth and cannot play on the full 14 man Solitude server.
    • I brought back HTM|Isolation. This is a 2v2 TAM server for fast paced fun. The IP can be found on the servers page here on the site.
    • I rearranged the server page and moved the chat box to the bottom of the page for quicker access to the server status area.
    • I added a section called "Server Details". This is a server status module powered by LGSL, the same software that runs our server page. It allows for a little more detail as well as signature bars with our server information.
    • The site has been fully upgraded to vbulletin 4.2.5 which is the latest version without moving to vbulletin 5 series (which appears to suck). Let me know if you have any navigational issues on the site.
    • The UT2004 Tournament module is loaded but set as inactive. If you guys want to fire it back up and do a few tournaments let me know and I will set it up.
    • Thank you to all that support this site and the server box, I really appreciate the support!
    Last edited by HTM|Minion; 10-22-2018, 05:08 AM.

Thanks for taking care of all you do Min. I think I speak for all when I say I appreciate the work you do to keep this place buzzing. I just wish you had a big fat fiber-optic pipe running to your spread in Conroe so you could enjoy playing more.

Blues
    Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

as opposed to the normal big fat pipe Blues would like running to HIS place...hehe. I concur completely. Very grateful for everything you do here man
      I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

Thanks guys. Once the daughter and grandkiddos move into thier house down the street it will free up both my time and my bandwidth a little. I'm hoping to have her in by Christmas so maybe things will return a little closer to normal soon.

Comment

Working...
        X