Anti Cheat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Cheat?

I was playing on one of your servers a couple of minutes ago (72.29.117.209:7777) and I looked at the mutator list and I realised that their was no anti cheat running on the server. Why is that? Personally not having one on is a turn off for me and I will not play on that or any server that doesn't have some valid updated form of an anti cheat.

This wasn't meant to be a BS post. I'm just informing you of how I feel.

-Phillip

[URLhttp://ninjajawa.com/forum[/URL]

It
    sigpic

Comment

i still run TCC and recommend on servers...i think it was pulled from this server due to mismatch stuff from the new version of tcc which caused a lot of people to lock up. ActiveAdmin will always be the best anticheat..

Comment

Utan doesn't allow any known botter (global ban) with that specific guid in the game.

We demo record and review suspected botters. If we believe its a bot we will ban and submit demo to Utan. The majority of the time there is a HTM member playing in the server or a good friend of HTM that will happily point out a suspected botter.

We have a no appeal, no excuses, no tolerance policy for botters.
        B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Originally posted by frogger
          ActiveAdmin will always be the best anticheat..
          A satirical anticheat, but the best none the less. The admins deal with problems swiftly and smite all who disobey our server rules
          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

Hello Dr.Phil!

Yes...we had lock up issues with the last version of antitcc and pulled the plug. As Lunch stated UTAN takes care of 99% of known aimbotters, and there is normally at least one HTM member playing in the server..or one spectating during the busy server times.

Although we certainly don't condone cheating..if the anti cheat measure you are attemting to use clears your server due to file version conflicts it pretty much defeats the purpose of having a server at all. I don't mind using antitcc when it works correctly, and we will most likely reinstall now that you have reminded us that it's not running any more.

The crowd that hangs at TAM it all to Hell are pretty much regulars that we have come to know over the life of the server. It's nice to hear from new players that found us..thanks for stopping by.

Comment

Minion, I enjoyed playing on your server and I look foward to do it again and although an active admin may always be the best what about someone the is simply using a wallhack. The person might not be extremley noob with using it (meaning he'll play like ht doesn't know where that people are even though he does). I hope you decide to put it back up someday. =)

Comment

We are in the process of reinstalling it now Dr.Phil. :wink:

Comment

Great to hear! I'll drop by later tonight.

Comment

Working...
                  X