Sanctuary Tam Invisibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanctuary Tam Invisibility

I took out invisibility a couple days ago. Guess I should have done a poll before changing it up. So please vote on whether or not you want invis on in the sanctuary server.

I will let the poll run for a week. (Meanwhile I added it back to the server)
    Yes (I like being a sneaky bastage)
    0%
    No (I'm to old for suprises)
    0%
    B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Doesn't matter much to me...only use it when I'm up against 3 or more people by myself :P

Comment

is a tough call.. i hate invis.. but is part of TAM tactic..and i know some peeple love using it.. i have gone back and forth on enabling it as well...interested to see poll results..

Comment

Originally posted by )o(Ric
        Doesn't matter much to me...only use it when I'm up against 3 or more people by myself :P
        heh... that's the only time I use it, as well... I voted yes for keeping, but wouldn't complain if it were gone, either...
        'Would you like to play a game?' - WOPR

Comment

I'm not a TAM man, so I'll refrain from this vote.

Comment

i dont use it much, but it comes in handy when i'm the last one left. 90% of the time i trigger it by accident as it's bind is a stupid one as when you are in a fight left and right dodging is used.

Comment

Originally posted by )o(Ric
              +1... it's either that or i use it at the beginning to give my team an advantage....

but... not having invis means there's not hidden surprises....

i could go either way

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you
              are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” - Mark Twain

I WANNA DIP MY BALLS IN IT

Comment

I always trigger it accidently,personally,I wouldn't miss it.
                Although,I disabled it in menu3spn.
                In Memory of Anna Dixon
                Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Even though I don't Tam much,invisable is always on accident for me.I wouldn't miss it. I don't play enough to warrant a vote here.
                  sigpic

Comment

W00t!!! I think i just tipped some sort of balance!
                    Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|YellowDog
                      W00t!!! I think i just tipped some sort of balance!

Omg...YD is afraid of the boogie man! YD is afraid of the boogie man!

I would enter a zound trigger here, but I think that word is censored here.....

pussy <-----yep it sure is! :lol:

I voted to leave it, as I feel it is a valid element of the game. It can be used by either team and may be the only way to make a comeback should the team be way down on points. Another aspect would be that using invis will drain the players adrenalin so it will take another 100 before he can use any other adrenalin combo.

However I see that players like TexzZz can run up 100 adrenalin per round and go invis each time. But you know...I would almost rather NOT see that guy anyway, it makes death much less painful.

Comment

Every no vote gets a cookie

Thats the problem. The best players get to use it almost every round. They really should have made it where you didn't get anymore adrenaline after you have scored 40 points or so.

I like tam because it gives more health to the losing team in order to even things up a little. It should do the same for adrenaline, instead it makes it less even. Anyway thats why I voted no. :roll:
                        B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

I also rarely use; omly if out numbered and health is good. I also tigger it by accident and it ticks me off. And I seem to get killed by invis more than it helps. So I won't miss it if it's gone. I voted bye-bye.
                          r3m3MB3r... J00'R3 n07 901n9 70 4M0UN7 70 j4k_5kW@

Bellingham, WA Photographer
                          Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!

Comment

That was a really close vote, but the "No's" win.

Invisibility will be disabled by default, but if the majority any evening want it on, we can always enable it for that night.

Cookies are in the mail :^o
                            B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X