Sanctuary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanctuary?

Sorry for acting an ass on the server today I guess I let ]HM[evolution get to me.

My luck is he has an account here and will also take some joy in reading this.

It's just that I'm not used to anyone on these servers talking smack the way he was. I think it's rude saying ownt after almost every round.

Sure it was true and he did have skills but on the right map I'd hand him his ass more often.

He claims he disabled zounds. I would think that only some one with an admin password would be able to do that. Sure clients can disable it client side, but no one else could use zounds.

Anyway he did have the password to the sanctuary so I guess y'all know him/like him and he IS pretty good.

The guy was just relentlessly handing everyone there ass and acting like a big shot about it.

Anyway I'm sorry for letting it get to me that way. Ban me for a week if you want I should probably cool out. I need some practice any way.

Nice thing about BOTS is they never whine or talk smack.

I do though (see above)...sorry for that too.

/vent

Oh and for those who were asking, here's my BETA map...

http://forums.unrealplayground.com/s...ad.php?t=39959

Comment

If you disable zounds client side, it only affects you, not the entire server.

Comment

I'll look into this..I'm not sure if this is a new ]HM[ member , his name is unfamiliar. However I've never seen one of thier clan members respond in that sort of manner.

Comment

I've seen him around just the past few days in a few other servers too. I've never seen him before that. He seemed to display a bit of attitude there also. No gay, fag, n-word shit, just these sorta sniping comments. Also on a couple servers I've seen him without the HM tag (same IP though), so he's probably new, and maybe the boys at HM should be told about his antics. I waved him off with a "smackTARD" comment at the "Grudge" server and he stopped talking.
          r3m3MB3r... J00'R3 n07 901n9 70 4M0UN7 70 j4k_5kW@

Bellingham, WA Photographer
          Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|JaK_5quat
            I've seen him around just the past few days in a few other servers too. I've never seen him before that. He seemed to display a bit of attitude there also. No gay, fag, n-word shit, just these sorta sniping comments. Also on a couple servers I've seen him without the HM tag (same IP though), so he's probably new, and maybe the boys at HM should be told about his antics. I waved him off with a "smackTARD" comment at the "Grudge" server and he stopped talking.
            I have a new favorite word. Thanks Jak.

Comment

That goes against the whole reason for starting the Sanctuary server. I got sick of dealing with the crap in Tamitalltohell and there is no way I'm going to deal with it in Sanctuary.
              B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Spas
                Originally posted by HTM|JaK_5quat
                I have a new favorite word. Thanks Jak.
                Credit where credit is due: I first heard this word from our fearless leader, Mr Minion. 8)
                r3m3MB3r... J00'R3 n07 901n9 70 4M0UN7 70 j4k_5kW@

Bellingham, WA Photographer
                Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!

Comment

well, maybe its time to ban him
                  The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

Let me say that from the impression I get the ]HM[ clan would certainly not condone this. There is always the possibility that this player was given the password and thought it was just one more clan TAM server. I have sent a PM to UnHinged regarding this matter. In the meantime maybe his access should be resticted.

Comment

hmmm.

We have some new members, but no one that uses the name "Evolution" to my knowledge. However, we don't condone this sort of thing in ]HM[ and will definately be looking into it. No one from ]HM[ should be taking advantage of our good relationship with HTM (or any other clan for that matter) so feel free to deal with anyone wearing an ]HM[ tag as you see fit if he is causing a problem. Notify us and we will deal with the matter.

TY for the heads up and sorry this happened...
                      "If you cant' afford to lose...don't bet"

"We are all worms, but I do believe I am a glow worm."
                      -Winston Churchill

Comment

Thanks Unhinged. No need to be sorry, I don't think any of us would think this was a common HM thing. Your a great guy with a standup clan. :-D

I wasn't there so I don't know if the remarks were taken incorrectly. Maybe it was just supposed to be a joke. But if so it definetly went to far. I banned his guid from the sanctuary server only at this time and sent you a pm with player id info.

Thx man
                        B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

On what forum did you send the PM. I'm not seeing one here or at HM or CR. :P
                          "If you cant' afford to lose...don't bet"

"We are all worms, but I do believe I am a glow worm."
                          -Winston Churchill

Comment

Oops, Sent the pm after I did the post. (Pm is in this forum) ops:
                            B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Evolution/remix yeah he talks alot of smack, but im sure he had no real intention of being an asshole to anyone.
                              sry for this mess and ill whip his ass into shape.

Comment

Working...
                              X