Cheater on Frogger's arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheater on Frogger's arcade

1:05 AM Mountain Time May 1, 2005 - map, Campgrounds, Player Name - Crazy_Horse - Aimbot (VERY obvious).

Please obtain is GUID and UTAN ban.

Thanks.

done...demo submitted. Thanks.

UTAN Ban # 6022

Demo here

Comment

Haha, no question about that one. Hope it was that Bill Monroe guy. lol
      B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Thanks guys!

I told him his GUID would be submitted to EPIC and he would be banned. Right after that, he left (although, it looked like he crashed - he was firing constantly and running into a wall).

Comment

thanks for keeping an eye out...it's feedback like this that allows us to run without AntiTCC.... :ctf2:

Comment

curious about banning someone

I dont know much about what happens when someone gets banned how does it stop them cant they just log in under a different name or make thier i.p rollover?i guess i was wondering how the banning process works,and what makes it effective?
            system specs
            q6600 quad core 2.4 gightz
            4 gigs ram , 128 ssd
            ati 6570 i think
            windows 7

Comment

Each ut player has a unique user id that is generated from a valid cd key. so even if he changes ip, it still would ban them. not 100% sure, but i think they would have to purchase the game again to change their unique id.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Chimera
                Each ut player has a unique user id that is generated from a valid cd key. so even if he changes ip, it still would ban them. not 100% sure, but i think they would have to purchase the game again to change their unique id.
                100% right...and we enable ip and GUID bans so they would need a new game and a new ip to play again on any HTM servers..

Comment

Working...
                X