New mutator in Sanctuary and TAM it all to Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mutator in Sanctuary and TAM it all to Hell

Minus found a pretty sweet mutator that is running in a few other TAM servers called the "Necromancy combo".

Necromancy
    --------------------------------------
    Bring a team mate back from the dead! Support for INVASION and Team Games based on number of lifes e.g TeamArenaMaster.

Combo activation keys: BBFF (BACK BACK FORWARD FORWARD)

Basically this combo will bring a dead teammate back to life if you have 100 adrenalin. It will also award you with 5 points for using it. We tested it last night and it seems to work great. If you remember the bbff was the old trigger for invisibility...so this works perfect since that combo was disabled anyway.

cool hehe, thats a fun mutate!!!! Thanks
    Hyjynx: Playful, often noisy and rowdy activity, usually involving mischievous pranks

Comment

i thought llrr, or was it rrll was invis. i do know that berserk is ffbb thogh (gotta love those berserk rox and flak).
      The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Parlatz
        i thought llrr, or was it rrll was invis. i do know that berserk is ffbb thogh (gotta love those berserk rox and flak).
        You are probably right...I can't remember all those combos. I usually just use booster..lol.

Comment

it ah back back forward foward
          Hyjynx: Playful, often noisy and rowdy activity, usually involving mischievous pranks

Comment

fyi..

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=551263

these are now configurable..

[ComboNecrovv2.ComboNecromancy]
            //(4 by default) How many points should the adren-player receive for reviving a teammate?
            fNecroScoreAward=50.000000
            //
            //(25 by default) If half of the adren-player's health is < this, then give the revived player this health - Set to 0 to give full health (or max health for this round in TAM, if challenge mode is enabled)
            iMinHealthOnRevive=25
            //
            //(25.0 by default) If half of the adren-player's shield is < this, then give the revived player this shield - Set to 0 to give full shield (or max shield for this round in TAM, if challenge mode is enabled)
            fMinShieldOnRevive=25.0
            //
            //(true by default) Should the adren-player sacrifice half of his health + shield for the revived player? - If either iMinHealthOnRevive or fMinShieldOnRevive is set to 0, this is disabled
            bSacrificialOffering=false
            //
            //(100 by default) For games such as Invasion, set this to ~1000, but for TAM, 50-100 should suffice (this is used to compare against a player's score)
            iRandomGeneratorSeed=100

Comment

BBFF is ressurection
              left right left right is invisable i believe
              tforward 4 times is speed i think
              never use berserk i forgot the combo
              system specs
              q6600 quad core 2.4 gightz
              4 gigs ram , 128 ssd
              ati 6570 i think
              windows 7

Comment

Originally posted by frogger

Thanks Frog!

Comment

fyi..if you're using new version.. configs won't do anything unless you make this change...

The ini file in the zip was called "ComboNecrovv2.ini" when it should have been "ComboNecrov2.ini".

Comment

We are currently using original version...I think it's much more challenging to have a full health/shield player spawned. :lol:

Comment

i have mine set up that way as well..basically turning off the sacrificial stuff and spawning with full health gives you that..

Comment

Originally posted by JuSTa
                        i kinda miss it, but no need. it was removed cuz berserk is FFBB
                        The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Parlatz
                          Originally posted by JuSTa
                          i kinda miss it, but no need. it was removed cuz berserk is FFBB
                          Once everyone gets the hang of res we can restore berzerk. I was hearing alot of swearing at the beginning...and seeing alot of guys going berzerk that meant to res...I know you used berzerk Parlatz and it will return.

Comment

Working...
                          X