how to join built in voice chat on Ballistics ABA server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to join built in voice chat on Ballistics ABA server

make sure voice chat is enabled in audio settings, then open the Configuration tab. Select Autojoin Public Channel and turn volume up between 3/4 to full and save/exit. When you join the game (can't do it from spectate), hit the letter V, then 1, 1, 1...if you do it right, you will see your name along with others in the Public Channel which should show up as highlighted. If it is not highlighted, do those steps again. It is not voice activated, toggle only, so you use either the default keyboard F, or set up whatever key you want in your game settings under Input, Configure Controls...same place you set up weapons, walk, run, etc...I have mine set to X. If you key-up your mic and see a sound meter on the left of your screen but nothing else, then you are not broadcasting. If you see your name along with the meter, then others can hear you. Sometimes when the map changes, you will have to rejoin the public channel due to a bug within the ballistics mod. Even if you can't talk, you should be able to hear everybody else talking mad shit
    I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

where should you actually enter this V,1,1,1 because when I press that V I see my combat results, this is in this black screen where you can enter the speed of the game (netspeed and then the number) or do you have to use the T key and then that code (but I don't think so)

Comment

Working...
    X