Unreal Rap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal Rap...

So I was putzing around, and came up with an Unreal rap song. Because I have nothing else to do...,
    Anyone with musical talent able to put it to rap music? : ) J/K

Here goes...,

Welcome to the arena, where champions are born, Guns blazing, rockets flying, we don't conform
    Choose your weapon, choose your style, It's all about the frags, and making enemies pile
    You gotta be quick, you gotta be smart Or you'll end up in the respawn, playing a new part
    The adrenaline is pumping, the crowd is roaring, Only one can win, the rest are left mourning

Chorus: Unreal Tournament, the battle has begun Let's get it on, let's have some fun, A game like no other, with no time to rest A true test of skill, the ultimate contest

The maps are diverse, from space to the jungle And each one presents a new kind of struggle
    There's no place to hide, no place to run The action is constant, the battle never done
    You gotta have precision, you gotta have aim Or you'll be left watching, while others claim
    The glory, the honor, the bragging rights It's all on the line, in these epic fights

Chorus: Unreal Tournament, the battle has begun Let's get it on, let's have some fun, A game like no other, with no time to rest A true test of skill, the ultimate contest

It's not just about killing, it's about strategy Controlling the map,
    and the enemy Power-ups and pickups, can change the game And turn the tides,
    to make them yours to claim The announcer is shouting, "Double Kill! Triple Kill!" And you're on a roll, feeling the thrill The clock is ticking,
    the score is tight You gotta bring your A-game, and fight with all your might

So if you're ready to rumble, if you're ready to brawl, Come join the fray, and give it your all..., Unreal Tournament, the game that never dies, Where champions are made, and legends arise.

"sad fact here...., all I could think of was the Convoy theme song for the back ground music....lol, u got ur ears on there rubber duck?"

https://youtu.be/j3VN54M1OXA

I think this was a Rick Roll of the Convoy type.....just sayin...LOL..nice Jonesie... looking to become a song writer? I don't know but it sounds like more of a death metal song than rap. But I am biased too so. I like both but metal is my fav. Maybe a good Corey Taylor song as well.
    Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

That had not occurred to me..., however now that you point it out... errrr, I see what you mean.
      In my best Jon lovitz voice...
      Click image for larger version

Name:	yeah-thats-the-ticket.gif
Views:	53
Size:	125.8 KB
ID:	71616

Comment

Working...
      X