No announcement yet.

Players Wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have moved the bracket around a bit...you guys listed here can proceed with the 1v1 tournament. When the rest arrive we will catch up with you...

You can contact your opponents by clicking the "email" link on the tourney page HERE. Which reminds me...all players please login to the main page and verify the email address there in your account is correct.

Comment

this should be intresting

Comment

would some one tell Minus I can play our game Friday. Usually the weekend is where i actually am up to doing any thing.
        If you want to watch a newbie middle aged drone flier crash a lot....
        John Jones Drones on youtube. No sound yet.....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgT...4aMgNBFZK2NF4A

Comment

Well it might havto be next weekend because i have to roof the whole weekend.Have the other players done there match?

Comment

Hey Minus....

Monkey is looking for you.

Comment

Good game SpaceMonkey u put up a great fight.

Comment

As you can tell Monkey and minus played thier 1v1 last night. We decided at the last minute to make a rule change from strictly DM-1on1-GardernOfStone to the best of any three maps on the server the two players agree on. I think this is a much better idea and I hope you guys participating do as well.

Comment

so when is vctf starting?????

Comment

I'm not a vctf team captain...you guys need to get together and draft. Then we can begin.

Comment

Working...
                    X