cant find ut2k4 anywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant find ut2k4 anywhere

everytime my brother inlaw comes over he plays ut2k4, so this passed weekend i told him i would by him a copy for his comp. i saw it every where months ago for 10 bucks, now its no where to be found. if any one can find a new copy, i'll pay ya plus shipping to get it to me. let me know. i tried 4 places in town here with no luck and they said the wont order it for me as its an out dated item. thanks.

Originally posted by HTM|Chimera
    everytime my brother inlaw comes over he plays ut2k4, so this passed weekend i told him i would by him a copy for his comp. i saw it every where months ago for 10 bucks, now its no where to be found. if any one can find a new copy, i'll pay ya plus shipping to get it to me. let me know. i tried 4 places in town here with no luck and they said the wont order it for me as its an out dated item. thanks.
    Check this out...

Unreal Tournament 2004

"I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

Its also available for download on steam for $14.99 USD. As far as a hard copy, do you have Wal-Mart in Canada?
      Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~ZenEye
        Its also available for download on steam for $14.99 USD. As far as a hard copy, do you have Wal-Mart in Canada?
        ya, got a walmart about 10 minutes from here, its the only place i havent tried.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_vg?url=node%3D11846801%2C229575&field-keywords=unreal+tournament+2004&x=16&y=20

If they don't ship to Canada let me know and I'll help you out.

Edit: Doh! I didn't check BullyBob's link before I posted .
          sigpic

WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN OWN! - HTM~UnH!nged, 2008

Comment

The new patch allows play with out a Cd, man a guy could do some thing illegal with that, good thing we don't do that around here.
            If you want to watch a newbie middle aged drone flier crash a lot....
            John Jones Drones on youtube. No sound yet.....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgT...4aMgNBFZK2NF4A

Comment

just make him a copy of the game. cd key in members only section

Cd key is from Megapower games in ottawa (out of bueness viceo pc game and console rental store)

Comment

Working...
              X