HTM's Youngest Player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTM's Youngest Player?

Some of you have seen him playing, some of you thought it may be someone else playing. Here is Jordan playing instagib on freak's server playing the bots. He does really good for only being 3. Let me know what you guys think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqYswGhZwUg

I'm personally amazed that he can even understand what to do at 3, let alone be proficient at it.

GJ Jordan!

Comment

I was playing with him yesterday I think in freaks server. I think I won though :3

Comment

Lol,sweet,man.
        In Memory of Anna Dixon
        Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

"Get me a map!" the little man proclaimed "I won!" That has to be the cutest ownage video ever lol.

Also, how does youtube choose related videos for that? North American Union?!?!?! wtf?!?!
          Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
          sigpic

Comment

Wow! He did a great job! GGS little man!

Comment

Hahahaha! Awsome! Ownage!

Comment

I can vouch for for him, he was kickin my butt the other day. He used to watch us play on his dad's lap. I emember every time I joined TS, he would say "LUNCHMEAT!" (all excited) LOL

Watch out guys, he's gonna be grabbing the Unreal thrown before 2nd grade.
                B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Lunch_Meat
                  I can vouch for for him, he was kickin my butt the other day. He used to watch us play on his dad's lap. I emember every time I joined TS, he would say "LUNCHMEAT!" (all excited) LOL

Watch out guys, he's gonna be grabbing the Unreal thrown before 2nd grade.
                  Edited for spelling? DOH, "dumbass" ROFL
                  B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Lunch_Meat

Watch out guys, he's gonna be grabbing the Unreal throne before 2nd grade.

Might wanna finish the fixes :P
                    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

That's awesome!

Before you know it he'll be 12. My son is a gaming addict like me.

Comment

OMG, that was AWESOME! I love it when he said "OW" after dying! LOLLOLLOL!!

Get me a map, dad!

YewwoDaw!!!
                        Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

That is awesome, GJ Jordan!

Edit:Played with babychim yesterday and had a blast! Don't think he won't bust your butt if he gets you in his sights. lol ggs, lil' bro!
                          sigpic

WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN OWN! - HTM~UnH!nged, 2008

Comment

[QUOTE=HTM|Chimera;16969]Some of you have seen him playing, some of you thought it may be someone else playing. Here is Jordan playing instagib on freak's server playing the bots. He does really good for only being 3. Let me know what you guys think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqYswGhZwUg[/QUOTE

Ohh I thought it was Moo...he is 5 or close to it. Right Moo?

Wow, 3 and yeah he killed me a few times...dude...what will he be like at 13? Yikes. And the kicker is WE are going to get older, he will always improve hand eye.

My advice, be nice to him now or when you are old he will poon you in front of all his grade school friends!

Comment

Working...
                            X