hey sorry about today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey sorry about today.

And all the other days. I seen my mistake and was too embarassed to stay. Sorry minus most of all. Just another day of my assery I guess. No biggie. Was upset I guess cuz I kept getting squashed with the raptor, and thought it was 3v2 when it was pretty even 2v2. woops.
    If you want to watch a newbie middle aged drone flier crash a lot....
    John Jones Drones on youtube. No sound yet.....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgT...4aMgNBFZK2NF4A

lol We still luv you monkey :3

Comment

it's ok monkey just remember it's just a game.. but also take in mind that we all have these types of days also,but really quiting the game is kinda the best thing to do when frustrated,you can go do somthing else and blow off the steam and not take it out on clan members or other players in our server and hopefully not siblings when quiting the game. This is what i do when i get mad at a video game, i blank out when i get really mad so i try to avoid getting mad.. I can see me doing all the squishing can really pisoff a player,I know i always get a little ticked when playing VCTF becuase of the V part. But it's kinda like an oxymoron to ask not to kill people in the game when the game is based on killing.

Comment

I've dropped a few games myself due to frustration, there are days that I shouldn't ever start up the game but I do. It seems the better everyone gets skillwise the more demanding the game becomes to compete with them, that in itself can get the best of you some days.

Comment

I get reeeal cranky when im tired. Trying to teach myself not to play right then.
          Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
          sigpic

Comment

If I ever get frustrated with online play, I usually switch to something single player and easy where I can vent my frustrations by blowing away tons of bots in god mode or something...
            "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
            -- Galileo Galilei

Comment

i climb a clock tower

Comment

I eat CheeZ

Comment

forget it

Comment

. I give up, im just going to play with text off, i was going to explain something, but no one ever understands, and im always wrong.

Comment

? .

Comment

Originally posted by {SBD}CheeZmonZter View Post
                        I eat CheeZ
                        Can I have a piece of Guuuda?

Comment

Working...
                        X