Graphical Issues in Sanctuary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphical Issues in Sanctuary

Lunch and Freak have been plagued with intermittant graphic issues in Sanctuary, I want to know if anyone else has seen this? I recently added a map pack and I'm wondering if it's to blame.

Artifacts are showing up of thier screens and they must reboot, I remember that both these guys run 8800's and I'm concered the low poly maps are causing the cards to run too fast and crash like they did before the UT2004.ini tweaks.

I haven't noticed any of this, but I'm removing those maps as I type so maybe we can test it again tonight.

No probs here.
    In Memory of Anna Dixon
    Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Lunch/Freak see if you can replicate the problems offline, if you do then you can rule out sanc. Try those "problem" maps offline as well.

I haven't had any probs with 2k4, at least none that I didn't cause and fix.
      Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, I never thought I'd been glad to say that I have a crappy graphics card
        The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

It's the generation gap, it will become increasingly difficult to run old games on new hardware. Ever try to play OMF:2097 on a new PC? Hope you have nanosecond reflexes, thats IF it will even run. Look at the size of this game as well, entire game = <7mb zipped lol. I remember this game bogging my 80386 DX40 to hell. I have the unlimited money hacks for it somewhere if you get it working

P.S. This game was made by: Diversions Entertainment & Epic MegaGames <----
          Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X