X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody know of any retailers

that still carry ut2004?

or ut3?

i went to target and walmart tonight, both of them super-stores.

the closest circuit city probably doesnt (i dont ever remember seeing it when i worked there (ut04, 3 wasnt out yet) so)

I saw UT3 at our local walmart, ut2004 the last time I picked one up was at comp usa.

Comment

comp usa was bought out by a liquidator, and the only comp usa i can think of only has desks left

Comment

Ebay

Comment

no credit-card till i hit the big 1-8

Comment

You can use paypal with ebay, it only requires a bank account I think.

Comment

i seen ut3 at eb games tonight for $9.99 as for ut2004 i only see used copy.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
                You can use paypal with ebay, it only requires a bank account I think.
                not sure if its changed, but 3 months ago you needed to have a credit-card on the account to purchase

just needed a bank account to sell.

Comment

You don't know anyone with a bank card and the internet that you could give them the money and have them order it?

http://www.amazon.com/Atari-Unreal-T.../dp/B0000BVGOM
                  sigpic

Comment

Flea markets - the larger ones normally have a used game store.
                    Either that or Ebay - look for stores that take money orders. As thats what i do with Ebay. Solves the CC and PayPal prob. can get the Western Union type at most corner conv. stores for $1.

Comment

Working...
                    X