No announcement yet.

ESG UT2004 FreezeTag Cup 2008 Invitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep I saw you were not really interested in this Cup.
    I just posted the final invitation just in case you have some people -and so a small team - interested.

Comment

(*) Euro Teams only! Since no referee and no server admin should be needed,

??????????????????? Why post here? Can't even spec the server.
      sigpic

Comment

I think you took that out of context Freak. Here is the entire paragraph:

"CET / 20:00 UKT / 15:00 EAST

USA Teams might clash on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening their time."

I think he was referring to the Euro teams following the " 20:00 UKT / 15:00 EAST" timeslot.

I've never been a "sniper" kind of player, so needless to say I'm not really interested. However it was kind of Sokaris to come here and invite us seeing how the community is growing smaller and smaller. Thanks for your invitation, but we are more of a straight up TAM clan. I hope your tourney goes well and gl to all.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
          I think you took that out of context Freak. Here is the entire paragraph:

"CET / 20:00 UKT / 15:00 EAST

USA Teams might clash on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening their time."

I think he was referring to the Euro teams following the " 20:00 UKT / 15:00 EAST" timeslot.

I've never been a "sniper" kind of player, so needless to say I'm not really interested. However it was kind of Sokaris to come here and invite us seeing how the community is growing smaller and smaller. Thanks for your invitation, but we are more of a straight up TAM clan. I hope your tourney goes well and gl to all.
          LOL,redneck interpretation.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X