Let's Settle This!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Settle This!

I want to settle an ongoing issue with some members of HTM that I have apparently offended. Cheeze- I apologize to you for whatever I have said or done to cause your hostility toward me. I will no longer engage in any hostile verbal communication with you. I am done. Freak- I asked someone in HTM why you were bitter towards me and he told me you thought I made a remark about a deceased son of yours. I didn't know you had a lost son. I have no idea who you are apart from this game. I have 2 young teenage boys of my own whom I cherish. I cannot imagine saying and certainly don't remember having said something about your lost loved one. I am sorry for the misunderstanding. As with Cheeze I am done with any verbal negativity. Assraker- you threatened me with a ban tonite. If dishing out what I was receiving is cause for a ban then so be it- I will move along. I realize that playing on the HTM servers is a privilege and I am thankful for being allowed to frag with HTM. You all have a great reputation in the UT2004 community. I also have a great reputation that I will no longer tarnish by engaging in negative behavior. If I am no longer welcome in HTM-leaders please let me know.
    Don't Run You'll Die Tired!
    Don't Mess With Texas!

I don't know about all that personal stuff but I do know ppl get annoyed if the teams get unbalanced too much. Like if it's even teams, spectate until another player joins up so teams can remain even in number. If you must join, then join the losing team or the team that needs help. Rule of thumb 'round here is whatever team is down by 3 or more rounds, gets the help. So jump in, join the appropriate team, even the score and then jump out. Simple. Just be courteous and there shouldn't be a problem. That's what I do, I also try to play when i'm drunk that way I don't get mad lol.
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm stuck in Singapore, so i have no idea what's happening as of late. I do however think that as long as HTM has been together and as long as we have known and played with Anarc][y it's silly that we can't all get along.

I do know one thing because I've witnessed it myself in the servers. Anarc][y you are a very good player, that in itself frustrates many players including myself. I know "it's just a game" but I think we have all had those days when someone better than us makes you want to just smash you PC to pieces.

On top of that you can be a bit abrasive sometimes and the combination of the two can cause others to lash out. I think this is where things start to get sideways in the servers.

I can't speak for Freak or Cheez, but I do want to thank you for being man enough to post this thread and for wanting to rectify any issues that there may be between HTM and yourself. I also think it says a lot about how much you think about our clan and it's members. Most players would walk away, but you took the time to try and bury the hatchet. Thank you.

Comment

I'm typically glad when you join, Anarchy... thanks for the post... I hope it gets it resolved.
        Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

Your remark was posted on an album pic and with all this other bs in the server I take it personal.Don't bring me into your bs with other players especially when I have said nothing.I don't like you and don't ever have to but could still enjoy playing games your in if the drama would stop.This has nothing to do with your skills being better than mine as your comment said last night,which I did manage to kill you in the very next 2 or 3 rounds after. The best advice I can give you is to just S.T.F.U.This is my last comment on the subject unless we have a ban vote.
          sigpic

Comment

I look at it this way, you are a great player, know it and thats ok. As I've told you in the past that I don't like your playing style, that's all, I don't like your style but I can deal with it.

What I cannot deal with is the constant joining of games when one team is obviously dominating and you join on that team. If it's a game where one team already has a substantial advantage over the other team spectate that particular match.

I was already upset last evening when another player did that the previous match (forcing me to spectate the map), Next map, we're ahead 8-3 and you jump in and game finishes 10-4. It's BS and ruins the game. THAT is what pisses me off, You can say whatever you'd like to say in the game I don't care, you can abandon your team and camp the top of the map and wipe up the mess they've made of the other team, I don't care. but QUIT screwing up team balance in matches.

Comment

guys plz !!!!

/me gets the white hat, a bag, puts all into the bag, cords it and slaps it with a baseball bat

Comment

Working...
              X