UT scheduling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT scheduling

Ok so since everyone is having trouble getting on the same page to play UT, I though it would be a good Idea to post some schedules of when your looking to play UT with the clan. Time you KNOW your free and looking for a good game or 3. This way we can think "ok it's whatever o'clock I bet so and so is looking for a game right now, i'll jump in Sanc."

Also maybe we should bring back the VCTF server, that might get a few more players back in the game eh? Plus it was nice for a change from TAM. I know ET would like that anyway

I recently got a part time job so my schedule, as usual, is pretty random. I'm usually available early mornings or late at night for some games.

ZenEye: Late night/early morning games. After 7pm EST and from 12am-???

P.S. We do have an Xfire group as well, we could always use that to get ahold of each other in a pinch. You just have to leave xfire running, it's easy.

Xfire: zeneye4639
    Steam: zeneye4639

Lets bring UT2k4 back!
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

im here usualy around midnight but also sometimes in the morning MEST/MEWT

Comment

New summer hours for me .Kiddies are out of school TG .Ishould be around 5 or 6 . VCTF zounds good EYE

Comment

5:30 is usually when I get on
        Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

Normally around 5:00 pm central.
          B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

lol love the times....is that 5:30 in Zimbabwe?

I am interested in a few games usually around 5pm AZ time. tho I still have to wait a while for me hands...but tomorrow is lookin gooood

Comment

All the cool people live in Central
              Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

Yes the are .

Comment

my steamid is poltomb (i think) My display name is Modi Operandorum. If you have steam, you can add non-steam games to steam. I also just started the steam group h-townmadness (click here to vew). If you guys oin the group, we dont need to do all the friend switching the hard way.
                  The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

My life no longer goes by a a schedule.Why add a game that runs good to steam? I have steam but not really fond of it,just more bs to go through.
                    sigpic

Comment

all it does for games that you just add is show when you are playing it, nothing more. Steam doesn't use too much of your resources (<18MB). Just a way to see what everyone is playing. My friends and I use it to see what we are all playing
                      The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Parlatz
                        all it does for games that you just add is show when you are playing it, nothing more. Steam doesn't use too much of your resources (<18MB). Just a way to see what everyone is playing. My friends and I use it to see what we are all playing

I've only used it for l4d & serious sam, thought if you added your other games it would just drag them down.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X