sskritvh starting shit on vctf server this am at 10:53 am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sskritvh starting shit on vctf server this am at 10:53 am

he kept talking shit over the voice and tryed to kick me wtf i didnt even start any shit

Sorry man,no admin rights there.
    sigpic

Comment

thats cool thanx tho he still is trying to kick me

Comment

Maybe you shouldn't beat up on him so bad...
        "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

I decided to jump in and see... his shots were to good imho... and he did try and kick ET numerous times for no reason.

Comment

I sent ET a PM so he can take care of this in the future.

Any HTM member that wishes to have admin rights there please PM me for details.

Comment

I specced him as well. Looked like a a bot to me. 180 degree shocks across the board as people spawned. Perfect hits every time. I did not see him miss unless there was a lamppost in the way. There was no aiming time before firing. Just immediate turn and fire. 180 degree shots in a hallway or small map are one thing, on a huge open vctf map though? Over and over.

I forget the name of the map, but it did not have open spawn points so it wasn't like he was just flipping around to fire at the same place on the map.

Looked fishy to me anyway. /shrug

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Lucid
                I specced him as well. Looked like a a bot to me. 180 degree shocks across the board as people spawned. Perfect hits every time. I did not see him miss unless there was a lamppost in the way. There was no aiming time before firing. Just immediate turn and fire. 180 degree shots in a hallway or small map are one thing, on a huge open vctf map though? Over and over.

I forget the name of the map, but it did not have open spawn points so it wasn't like he was just flipping around to fire at the same place on the map.

Looked fishy to me anyway. /shrug
                SUMMON MJOLNIR!!!
                Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
                sigpic

Comment

Something weird is going on.He was on again today so I joined server then after a few minutes I was disconnected from server so I immediately rejoined and server was playing a different map and his name had changed.Server may have crashed,not sure I don't know which is the start up map.He did have a very good hit scan going on.
                  sigpic

Comment

Start up map is VCTF-Suspense2K4. Someone grab a demo of the guy and we'll ban him if he's botting.

Comment

That's the map that was playing when I rejoined,wonder if he's hacking the server too?

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
                      Start up map is VCTF-Suspense2K4. Someone grab a demo of the guy and we'll ban him if he's botting.
                      sigpic

Comment

Nah... Server's ini shows a regular map change.

Comment

did you pm me ? lol i h8 that guy!

Comment

Originally posted by {HOG}ETBABY187
                            did you pm me ? lol i h8 that guy!
                            I guess that means you didn't get it, or that I never hit the "send" button. New PM on the way.

BTW I banned this buttmunch yesterday...

Comment

Good I hate finally being able to play and some as munch is ruining it for everyone it makes it no fun ty ive gotta get a new wireless keyboard because my moinitor broke and the wife wont let me install unreal on her laptop so im hooking up my pc to the big screen and got ur pm ty

Comment

Working...
                              X