Holly Jolly Deemer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holly Jolly Deemer

I made a mutator if you'd all like to give it a try.

http://pwc-gaming.com/files/154/

The Redeemer looks the same, however the pickup mesh is a bit larger. The Holly Jolly Deemer fires and reacts the same, the big difference is the audio.

While in flight it loops "Holly Jolly XMAS" you can hear it while flying it and those around it can hear it too, it's comical.

The explosion is a group of people saying "Merry Christmas!"

Mutator will replace redeemer pickup with Holly Jolly Deemer.

My Personal Site

Yes Sarge, I'd like to give it a try, but me being a dummy, I don't have the slightest idea where to put the .u.uz2 file in the "Compressed" folder. I don't recall ever seeing a Compressed folder before. Probably in the Sys folder but I'm not for sure. Set me straight please and I'll give it a try.

Now that I know you create mutators, let me ask you another dummy question. Is it possible to have a map where the only weapon is a Redeemer, or maybe a mini-Redeemer. I made a temp map once to try it but you can only place one Redeemer at a time per map. Like I said, a dummy question. Later.
    "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

Bob!!!! Decompress file & the .u goes in your system folder. uz2 files are used only for redirect.We had a deemer mut that was vote able on the servers under games,was fun for the first minute or so but got old fast.
      sigpic

Comment

i think there is a mod that is a deemer arena...I seem to remember playing in one of those once...

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm sure a Deemer map would be fun on a large map made especially for this purpose. If you don't know how to fly by camera, or would just rather not, you'd have to have your enemy in sight. Of course if you do fly by camera, you are perfectly vulnerable. But having a large, outdoor, "smart missle" map with a lot of protected areas as well as hidey-holes would be fun. Even for a little while. Freak just doesn't like the fact that you can't load up two or three Redeemers at a time and fire them off. I'm just having brain farts, you know.
          "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

Thanx Muffin.. I works great on your AS Server.. I see my wife having fun there all the time and I saw her flying that around the other day.. It does work great on big open maps..
            "If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." -Brooke Shields

Comment

Ah,the Deemer Arena,now that was fun
              In Memory of Anna Dixon
              Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Working...
              X