• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zhare

need to remove the share adren combo

Why?
    sigpic

Comment

'Cuz it's just as annoying as an accidental invisible combo. I like the idea but the buttons needs to change, maybe u,d,l,r or something else. Any combo of rrll or llrr is gonna trigger accidentally due to dodge moves.
      Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
      sigpic

Comment

Whole I like the idea of the combo,like Zen,it is annoying when you trigger it by accident.
        In Memory of Anna Dixon
        Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Well it's the same issue I have with rez so I can't see the problem. The Game made a macro for rez,wish I knew how that would be better for both.
          sigpic

Comment

Parlatz would have to recode the mutator to change the trigger sequence.

I recommend that you guys that have an issue with it do this:

STOP DODGING

This will not only alleviate your problem, but would also open up the possibility that we that do not have the issue might kill you more often.

Comment

You can dodge in UT? So, I don't need this chair with wheels on it huh? Never seemed to work anyway.
              "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post

STOP DODGING

This will not only alleviate your problem, but would also open up the possibility that we that do not have the issue might kill you more often.

.....and it will make you easier to kill if you don't dodge so much!!!!
                In Memory of Anna Dixon
                Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post

STOP DODGING

You first.
                  sigpic

Comment

Got a macro to work for rez with my alienware keyboard,share will be easy now.
                    sigpic

Comment

The point is any adren combo that has a trigger of "ll" or "rr" in it, will increase the possibility of it being triggered accidentally because of the dodge moves. I.E. I dodge left towards a wall, get shocked primary and am still in the air and then I dodge right and the keys that I hit are "llrr" and boom I just triggered the share combo. It's very annoying to lose all your adren by accident when i was saving that for a resurrect at the right moment.

I mean sure we could communicate how much adren we all have ATM on TS and be all strategical with ourselves but who in HTM does that really? We just want to have fun and shoot at each other, not be all worried about every point of HP/Armor/Adren like we were in some big tournament lol.

I move that we either remove the share adren mutator or change the trigger buttons so as to eliminate the possibility of accidental triggering.
                      sigpic

Comment

Also, I don't need to be called an "idiot" by any mutator. Accidental trigger or not. LOL.
                        sigpic

Comment

ok...I get the point. I'll have Parlatz change the trigger to WASD.

Comment

feel free to take it off for a bit. I may not get to it immediately, and I have to find the sources.
                            The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

How does FFBB sound? I dont think we use berserk either, but then ppl will still confuse share and res. I was trying to keep it simple. I think that something like FFLR would be simple enough, but anything more looks like normal movement, and that is worse than it is now. I know some people, my self included, who use things like LFRB when playing, and since I often do that twice or more in a row it would catch any order of LFRB (like FRBL, RBLF, etc) and their reverses LBRF and so on.
                              The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

Working...
                              X