• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned????

Apparently i just got banned from the server, would like to know why plz

Suspected trigger bot.
    sigpic

Comment

Do you atleast have anything to prove that i have this "suspected bot".......

I only played one round before you banned, so im pretty sure i didnt do anything out of the ordinary...

Comment

Originally posted by Nutrition
        Do you atleast have anything to prove that i have this "suspected bot".......

I only played one round before you banned, so im pretty sure i didnt do anything out of the ordinary...
        Been building up,it was time. gl/hf
        sigpic

Comment

What server were you banned from Nutrition?

Comment

Sanctuary.
            sigpic

Comment

Ban lifted pending proof of botting or a clan majority agreement to ban.

Comment

perhaps do a little reading too,their were other people waiting to play before you joined.

4. Don't unbalance the game. If the sides are even 3-3 and the score is 4-4, its likely that if you join a team, you will ruin the game. Have respect to those who were there already playing. SPEC! In fact, you should join AS a spec and check things out before joining. Even if the teams are uneven, if the score is even, don't join! Wait for someone else to join. Someone will be along shortly. If you unbalance the teams that are balanced, you are a douchebag.

It's posted on the home page.
                sigpic

Comment

I know, the first game i join i spected. when the new game started i join that one which making the teams even...

if the problem was about teams it was still unreasonable to just ban me instead of telling me to simply spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Nutrition
                    I know, the first game i join i spected. when the new game started i join that one which making the teams even...

if the problem was about teams it was still unreasonable to just ban me instead of telling me to simply spec.

Runs hand an hand with the botting. Seems you were banned on another server today too.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think this argument can be better carried out in Private Messages.

It's clear how you feel Freak, but your opinions do not represent the opinions of the entire clan.

This thread is closed.

Comment

Working...
                      X