I AINT HACKIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I AINT HACKIN

I was in the server today and an HTM member (who happens to be a very good player) said "I have to agree with others that you are haxin'". I hope it was just a joke- but I asked him (politely) to spec me or look at a server demorec ( I would invite this just to clear up any doubt). I also asked who else thought I hack and didn't get an answer. Guys- I'm almost 49 yrs old and very accomplished in life. I don't need to hack to feel like I've accomplished something. I get more satisfaction at being good at something and winning and having a reputation for being a tough opponent than just winning. How hollow does a person have to be to cheat to win and feel good about it? I hope you all believe me. I DON"T friggin' hack. I enjoy being around HTM and would never profane that privilege.
    Don't Run You'll Die Tired!
    Don't Mess With Texas!

"I AINT HACKIN" All though I do not think you hack, I now must question your intelligence with said statement. J/K. But....hack no, camp and make for a fun target, yes. I am curious though Ana, how many camper warnings do you get per round? BBLOL! I always have fun playing with you no matter what anyone else says! Now do me one favor please, ALWAYS be on the opposite team so I can shoot you.
    Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

No prob. here. You have just become my favorite target. lol
      sigpic

Comment

I never thought you were hacking... you have given me some good advice in game sometimes. No probs here either.

Comment

I don't think you hack, I think you use a low sensitivity and have a low ping which gives you a lil hitscan advantage. Certainly not a hacker though.
          Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
          sigpic

Comment

I've never had a problem with you,what so ever.Actually,as close as what we live,maybe we could set something up,and actually meet.
            In Memory of Anna Dixon
            Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Try using that TS info I sent,you would know us all better.
              sigpic

Comment

Blunts letter to MaStur, I find this quite fitting here ......

No issues here ANARC][Y besides, I have IP Tracer!!

Comment

BIG FUCKING WHOOP! lol
                  Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
                  sigpic

Comment

Minion, that's some funny stuff. LMAO
                    Save Lives By Day : Frag Em At Night

Comment

Okay, that was me...

Nobody else said anything......

Sorry Man. You are a very good player. Didn't mean to make you mad (well at least past the time I said that)

Get back here and play man.
                      B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Just make Ana. your most prized target,has done wonders for me. lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Lunchy- no hard feelings here bro- I was just stunned and saddened, actually, when it came from you. To me, YOU are HTM, Lunchy. YOU epitomize the friendliness, camraderie and sportsmanship of the HTM clan. That's what drew me here and what keeps me here. I guess we all just want to excel at this game we love and gettin' killed sucks!! And yes, Freaky, I have certainly noticed you on a much higher level lately! Haven't quite figured how to counter CQB rox!
                          Don't Run You'll Die Tired!
                          Don't Mess With Texas!

Comment

So when you gonna get on ts and cut up with us Ana? Sober is optional and rare. lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah Ana, then I won't have to type BS or yep or sigh. I can just call you a prick like I do to Lunch. Takes much less time and effort.
                              Save Lives By Day : Frag Em At Night

Comment

Working...
                              X