More kills than hits??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More kills than hits??

Trying to figure out how a player can have 9 hits with shock primary and 13 kills. Someone wanna clue me in?

Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Hmmmm,good question
    In Memory of Anna Dixon
    Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Hmm Yes I agree

Comment

If my drug and alcohol induced mind serves me well, I banned him from MixedNutz server way back when for the same type of hacking bs. But as a rule, if anyone is chasing players away, doesn't matter to me if they cheat, time to go. We are a small, tight community and should not have to put up with these types of asses. I am a big enough ass as it stands.
        Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

He can kiss his ass goodbye the next time I see him in the server.I'm needing some "anger management therapy" anyways
          In Memory of Anna Dixon

Comment

I don't believe that I have had the privilege of going up against this individual. I don't believe that I know the facts of past bannings, etc. But... I have to throw this out there... double kills maybe?

Like I said.. I wasn't there and don't know the past.

EDIT: I don't see double kill listed in the awards area though.... hmmmm....

Comment

Shock primary double kill? Never seen it,give it a 1 in 1000000 chance but even then to happen twice I think not. I have seen the name before but it doesn't stand out. Ban his ass! lol I completed my anger management,didn't work.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freak View Post
                Shock primary double kill? Never seen it,give it a 1 in 1000000 chance but even then to happen twice I think not. I have seen the name before but it doesn't stand out. Ban his ass! lol I completed my anger management,didn't work.

Lmao
                In Memory of Anna Dixon

Comment

Could be a statistics glitch, maybe counting the combos too. I dunno, I say hammer that fool. Reminds me of a time I played in a pub server and the guy had death hax, so in a 19 round game how exactly does one die 47 times? RIIIIIGHT! lol
                  Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol OT
                    “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
                    ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

ok... F him.. ban hammer away!!

Comment

Burn his ass I say! Damn, must be the beer talking again!
                        Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

hmm..when I pull up that screen when I play all I see is 0 hits 0 kills you suck, play more UT to improve
                          sigpic

Comment

well it kinda look to me, that 9 hits with primary and 8 hits with combo.. 9+8=17 if all hits were kills, 98% of the 8 combo hits are probably a kill, 13-8=5, so 5 kills with 9 shots of primary witch can reflect on high efficiency of 80+%

Comment

Working...
                            X