Good games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good games

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to leave the community. I lost my business back in October and have struggled to find steady employment since. I pay my rent 3-4 month ahead of time, so this bought me a little time. Since March I've struggled to make ends met, but managed to make the rent.

A week ago my manager warned me she was gonna have to start the eviction process if the rent wasn't payed in full. Well It don't look good.

So, I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for the good games.

Also, I've met all the active admin in the past 4 years. If I had to pick a community leader to work with, it would be that stubborn son of a gun Minion. Good job sir.

Wow dude. Sorry to hear about this, good luck to you. Please hurry back. GGS!
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

Comment

That sucks man. Hope you get back on your feet and back in the game ASAP.

You have my # keep us updated man.
      B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Damn.. sorry bro. Fingers crossed things turn around for you!

Comment

So sorry to hear my friend. You've helped the UT community stick around and grow. I hope you are back on your feet soon!
          Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Sorr y to here that Bro. My prayers are with ya . Hope to see ya back soon . + Thx for helping out when our box died . Peace

Comment

I too am sorry to hear your life has taken this turn. I hope you find something soon and return where you belong. If I can do anything to help out please let me know.

Comment

Thank you all. The community has helped me so much in the passed months. Every game I play helped me relax for a moment. Every minute on TS laughing all night priceless. Every donation has literally bought me a lot of top romein.

Not sure how long, but I will be losing my home soon. Unless I win the lottery I'd say maybe 2-3 weeks.

Thank you gentlemen.

Comment

Kickstarter. Lets do it.
                  sigpic

Comment

You could try any number of funding sites..

https://fundly.com/

http://gogetfunding.com/
                    When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.~Ricky Gervais

Comment

Very sorry to hear Belta I wish you the best in your job search/new business.

Comment

Maybe a benefit tournament? We could post on the new UT forums?

Also: @BeltaMaxx, do you have someplace to go I hope?
                        sigpic

Comment

Remember, there is no better charity than your friends.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X